"Allure's Mercedes Reign Of Fury"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I'm excited I just introduced ALLURE'S MERCEDES REIGN OF FURY our (2) year old junior stallion that measures 29 inches and who's a son of MARYSTOWN MERCEDES who in turn is sired by LITTLE KING SANTANA SUPREME to his own little band of mares. Actually, I think his excitement level and mine are about the same right now. Well maybe NOT.... His is MORE.... Ha! [/SIZE]

"Fury's" dam ALAMOS SIR'S SPLENDID TIERRA is one of our CROSS COUNTRY CALL ME SIR daughter's so I can hardly wait until next year to see what he'll produce with "Allure Ranch Spirits Arab Princess" a daughter of TEN L SPIRITS AFTERGLOW and "Ranger Creek Buckeroo Doll" a daughter of OLIVE BRANCHES BRILLIANT BUCKEROO.

Here's a few updated photos of "Fury" in pasture condition.

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/A...nt=953da4e1.pbw

FINALLY...... YAHOO

Last edited by a moderator:
He's lovely ...I can see why your excited
default_laugh.png
! ......Ann

That's exciting for sure! How many mares did you give him his first go round?

Electro amazingly settled all 10 mares his first time at 2 yrs old - only few weeks left to see his first foal.

Your boy is quite handsome - I'll be watching for your foal announcements! You'll have some awesome foals I'm sure!

That's exciting for sure! How many mares did you give him his first go round?Electro amazingly settled all 10 mares his first time at 2 yrs old - only few weeks left to see his first foal.

Your boy is quite handsome - I'll be watching for your foal announcements! You'll have some awesome foals I'm sure!
[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations... can't wait to watch for your foals to begin arriving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well he's ready to go but I'm playing it safe and only giving him (3) all total. The other mare that I'm planning on giving him is "H&H's Bridget Of Olympus" who's sire by VF OLYMPUS. She's actually owned by some friends of mine Bronagh and Earl Floyd. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very exciting Kimberle!! I can't wait to have my "own" home-grown boy to try sometime. But darn Spirit basically just has fillies - OK, I TOTALLY just jinxed this season and will probably get all colts!LOL But at least I'll have some to consider for future prospects!

Seriously, it's very exciting and I would be just as thrilled as you! Good luck and may all his babies be stunning!

Very exciting Kimberle
default_smile.png
I'm sure he is just a little more excited LOL and will keep his girls busy! Should be a good cross with Bridget too, she's a really nice mare.

Jan

Very exciting Kimberle!! I can't wait to have my "own" home-grown boy to try sometime. But darn Spirit basically just has fillies - OK, I TOTALLY just jinxed this season and will probably get all colts!LOL But at least I'll have some to consider for future prospects!
Seriously, it's very exciting and I would be just as thrilled as you! Good luck and may all his babies be stunning!
[SIZE=12pt]Heck if your fillies look anything like the two that I own from him you should have people lining up for them.... becuase my two are beautiful. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back