After day three of showmanship training with my yearling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGminiaturehorses

Reaction score
This is my now one year old filly (Her birthday was yesterday!) and I working on our pivots and setting up prior to/after our 360's. This was day three of this training, and shes progressing very well. I come from showing in the hunter/jumper circuts and the quarter horses, so im seasoned in showing in showmanship, but i've never tranined up a showmanship horse on my own! I hope to one day show this filly at the national level in showmanship. She has a great attitude, and is a joy at shows and easy to work with to be so young and inexperienced.

Thanks for watching, just wanted to show our progress so far!
default_yes.gif

Feel free to give any tips! Im always open to some good advice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhWcANrdi4

Wow! And she's only a year old! Great work! What a cutie - I see a lot of blue ribbons in her future!
default_smile.png

I just wanted to chime in again and say I wish you were closer to me and for hire
default_biggrin.png
I think that's amazing with a yearling and 3 days!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Thank you to everyone!!

She's a special one alright
default_wub.png

And Jill,

I wish I was too! LOL! Im actually hoping to get into training for performance, I absolutely love it! Maybe I'll be able to find a barn wanting one or two started in TX
default_yes.gif

She looks great! let me know when there are some shows close by i wouldnt mine stopping in to see the competition
default_smile.png

Can you please come to Iowa and tell me how you do that?
new_shocked.gif

Wow! Awesome job!! She's a smart cookie and you're doing a great job with her
default_aktion033.gif
I think you'll hit that national level with no problem

Thank you to everyone that has posted
default_smile.png
Such nice things you guys have said!

Im so thankful there is a wonderful site like this dedicated to our fantastic horses
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back