Abandoned at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
I rode out here to Nationals here in Tulsa, Oklhoma with what i thought were my friends so i could show in youth for my last year. Well now after they drove me and my horse 1200 miles from North Carolina out here to Tulsa, Oklahoma they now tell me that me and my horse don't have a ride back home with them. What i thought were my friends now are abandoning me and my horse out here at Nationals. So now me and my horse both don't have a ride home and i am in desperate need of a ride back to North Carolina. I didn't realize that somebody could be so mean that they would drive me 1200 miles from home and then tell me that i don't have a ride back home. So if anybody could give me and my horse a ride back to North Carolina PLEASE let me know. Aubrey Overcash

Wow...that is RUDE! I do hope you can find someone heading back your way to make up for this tragedy.

That's just plain horrible. I'm sorry. Wish I could help somehow!

Can you find out at the show office maybe which exhibitors are from a region close to you to get messages to them for asking for a ride or even buying one?

Liz

Can you find out at the show office maybe which exhibitors are from a region close to you to get messages to them for asking for a ride or even buying one?

Liz
Good suggestion, Liz!

Wish we could help. Larry is going to be on the Texas-Oklahoma border in a few days, but WITHOUT his truck and trailer this time!

MA

:new_let_it_all_out: How do they expect you to get home?

That is just terrible, hope someone reads this and can help.:new_shocked:

I wonder if Lee Crutchfield has room for you??? there has got to be someone here that can get you back home!! That is rotten!! :no:

that is completely rude...they brought you and your horse there with a responsibility...fight or no fight, they could hate you all they want AFTER bringing you back home. They brought you there, they should bring you back and if they don't, that is just downright disprespectful and RUDE! Tell me their names I want to go do some bum whoopin!

no not really don't give their names lol...but PLEASE let us know if/when you find a ride home? I feel so horrible for you...this is going to ruin a lot of future thinking...

Yeah I figured out who it was from your earlier posts. Don't know the whole story but it's a rotten trick esp. to do to a Youth.

*shrugs*

JMO.

Liz

Hey Aubrey, I will see that you get a ride home.She needs to grow up and not treat a youth like she has.I saw you show and you did a great job.You where very kind to us helping hold some horses between classes and that was a great help.I would be happy to repay you by giveing you a ride.I will personally have a conversation with them tommorrow about treating you like this...Lee

That is just ROTTEN!!! I don't care what happened you don't leave somebody stranded. If they don't feel they can travel with you then it is up to them to find you a ride.

Thank You Lee!!!

Robin

Lee. I would just like to say I have never met you but would certainly one day like to do so.

I would like to shake your hand and thank you, personally, just for being the person that you are.

Naturally.

You are a gentleman, sir, and I applaud you.

This is really terrible! I'm 37 and would have been really terrified in your possition! Thank goodness for Lee Crutchfield!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee. I would just like to say I have never met you but would certainly one day like to do so.

I would like to shake your hand and thank you, personally, just for being the person that you are.

Naturally.

You are a gentleman, sir, and I applaud you.
default_thumbup.gif
:

I agree 100% Fizz!
default_yes.gif
:

Lee, the S. at the beginning of your name must be for "Saint" - you certainly are a Godsend to Folks in trouble!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Aubrey my heart goes out to you - and to Lee for his assistance again. It's wrong to take in a young person (Aubrey is 18) and treat him the way he's been treated and then desert him. I shudder to think what I would be thinking and feeling if this were MY child!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aubrey - if I was not so far away I would come get you. Please tell Lee thank you for helping you get home. You will always have a ride with me. And please do not let this spoil your great show with Bruce.

Millie

I shudder to think what I would be thinking and feeling if this were MY child!!!!
My first thought too! I would be so frightened for my child and would hunt someone down for that! :new_2gunsfiring_v1: JK but I am sure Aubrey's parents are not happy!

Aubrey I hope you get home soon (Lee you are obviously one in a million
default_smile.png
)

Aubrey honey, I am so very sorry this happened to you. I think you did a little TOO well for some people's liking, huh? I am so glad Lee is there for you! You have always been such a sweet, well-mannered and helpful guy, I just can not for the life of me imagine ANYone doing this to you, much less the supposed adults you had counted on. Lee will get you home...andeveryone sees and is appalled by what was done to you. Hang in there!

-Amy

lee is a class act all the way! so glad you are getting a ride home!

Aubrey sweetie I'm glad Lee is bringing you home. I'd 1200 miles in a New York minute to come and get you !! I really can not believe this has happened.......I'm just dumb founded.

And if you need to get Brucey home from Lee's just let me know and I WILL come get him and you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back