A Wee Brag for the Smokey Cream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiccanz

Reaction score
I was brought up to think that bragging about your successes was not the "done thing"...fortunately I have grown up now, and I see nothing wrong with being proud of all one's efforts and hard work , and feel the need to share this one! :bgrin :lol:

Here is Wiccanz Sir Tumbelot (aka Chino, aka The Smokey Cream), at his first show last weekend. He behaved much better than his older companions, who all had ants in their pants (weather was a bit rough), and came away with 1 Champion Youngstock Colt, 1 Reserve Youngstock Colt, 1 Reserve Solid Colour, and 1 Runner-Up Supreme from Australian judge Vicki Klein, who described him as "exquisite".
default_wub.png
:

chinofirstshow1.jpg

chinofirstshow2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. :bgrin

What a handsome boy! Feel free to brag cause he is worth it.
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on his success.

And 'exquisite' he is! No bragging, just telling the truth!! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Wow! His winning sash adds to his beauty, what a handsome boy.

OMG what a gorgeous well put together man!!!!You have all the bragging rights you need in my books!!Congrats!!!!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Oh WOW! He is Jaw Dropping. I bet he would love ontario warm welcomes to Smokey creams
default_wub.png
:

BOY, you breed some nice ones...!! :aktion033: He is stunning...
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

No need to apologize! He's Gorgeous!!! You SHOULD be proud!

MA

:aktion033: way to go.

keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing. Nice looking fellow,

melissa

Congrats on you wins. I also have a smokey cream colt that I hope to show next year. I am glad to see a double dilute do so well in the ring. Keep up the good work. :aktion033: Peg

Wow and you guys didnt even tell me!!! I was only there for the second day. Thats super super cool Brigid, he is STUNNING! And might I add, looks very, very proud of his haul! :lol:

So bummed to have missed seeing him, he sure does look different to when I met him in person :lol:

Well Done :aktion033:

WOWOWOWser -- exquisite is an understatement! That colt is incredible.

Congratulations. I hope you will share more of his successes (and of course yours too) whenever they happen.

JJay

Latest posts

Back