A Very Successful "Day With Bonnie Fogg, Animal Communicator"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mocha

Reaction score
To those of you who braved the cold yesterday, some of you driving many hours -
THANK YOU from the Northeast Miniature Horse Club for making our
"Day With Bonnie Fogg, Animal Communicator" a resounding success!

(And to those of you who thought you would be standing out in a cold barn - sorry, I should have been more clear - we were very cozy in my livingroom.
default_smile.png
)
We had an absolutely fascinating day, with some people doing as many as 4 readings and folks who planned to 'audit' only, jumping right in to see what their animals had to say. There were some serious and tearful moments, but mostly we were amazed, enlightened, and entertained. Bonnie has immense patience and stamina, and a terrific sense of humor. Thank you Bonnie for spending the day with us and sharing your special gift.

Thank you also to all who contributed to the heavily laden food table! We had an all day feast which truly lived up to our reputation for the best potlucks around.

The Northeast Miniature Horse Club Rescue Fund is richer for your efforts, and we who were fortunate to have attended, are richer for the day of friendship and for the opportunity we had to share of a bit of our histories and life experiences through our animals. That is what I call a successful event.

Again, thank you Bonnie and all who participated in this special day!

Cindy Moses, President
Northeast Miniature Horse Club
www.northeastminis.org

Sorry I missed it.

It sounds like it was a truly moving experience. I'd love to hear the stories if anyone cares to share.

I sometimes think I'd be afraid of what my horses had to REALLY tell me!

I'll tell you what Lucy told me about "US"( she and I) but we have to go into another room as she said a BAD word ( or two)...then she said something bad about the little girl who showed her last year too!

I think Lucy has an attitude!

dru crowell

I wish I could have attended..

I am currently reading:

" The Language of Miracles, A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals"

By Amelia Kinkade

I would like to try it...but am a bit afraid.........

we'll see....got to finish it first and then do the re-read.

I'll let you know!

ellen

We had 3 of our horses read by Bonnie. It was very emotional for me. I was sad to hear of the kind of life one of our ponies had before she came to us, however it confirmed what I had already believed about her and was happy to hear the first thing she said to Bonnie was that she loved the food here!!!!! I stress about the food all the time.... Another of our minis was having some pain in the pole and neck area which plays out when she is driving and really explained her behavior when driving later on show days. And our Gelding well she got his personality absoultely perfect!!!

Overall I learned about some things to work on with each of them and it stimulated some heart to heart talking in the barn
default_smile.png
. It really was a wonderful day with some great people.

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL WORK BONNIE
default_aktion033.gif
IT IS VERY APPRECIATED!!!!

I'll tell you what Lucy told me about "US"( she and I) but we have to go into another room as she said a BAD word ( or two)...then she said something bad about the little girl who showed her last year too!

I think Lucy has an attitude!

dru crowell
default_biggrin.png
Oh miss Lucy!
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you Cindy, Bonnie, and everyone else for a wonderful day. It was certainly wonderful to be able to attend (thanks to Molly and Dru Crowell).

Sounds like it was a great day! I had a baby shower and of course the Pats were on at 3... LOL

Dru - you are too funny!

Jen - I completely agree with you, I'd be afraid of what mine would say sometimes! LOL

It was a fun time for me as well!
default_saludando.gif

You really DON'T have to worry what your animals will say about you. Animals very seldom have bad feelings about their owners. And I do mean seldom. They might complain about small things thats all.

with Miss Lucy and Dru it is simply a personality clash plain and simple. And not near as bad as Dru says. Drus other horses were very happy and content in her care.

I think it says a lot about Dru that she could recognize that it was simply a personality clash and have a big laugh about it and I am amazed at the steps she had already taken to try and please this mare.

Dru is a wonderful horse owner who really cares about her animals! We need a lot more like her.

Lucy is a rare case, who is one of the biggest Diana Ross types I have met, she is really funny.

And I saw a photo of one Dru's bruises from Miss Lucy, very colorful!! :DOH!

It was nice to see so many people there and one of the things that always pleases me is to see so many people who are open minded enough to want to make their animals lives be as good as they can make them.

Thanks
default_aktion033.gif

Bonnie

Wow! I wish someone would have a day like that around here. Any Mid-Westerners interested?
default_smile.png
Bonnie, do you have a website? I'd *love* to have a reading done on my babies!

Thanks...

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That was just AMAZING! Got a good laugh out of Lucy, Bonnie just nailed her. If I've ever had any doubts, they all left after that one reading. I also enjoyed auditing and hearing about other horses I had met during the show season. Thanks everyone!
default_smile.png
I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Latest posts

Back