A public thank you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari

Reaction score
Gee, Liz (nootka), you sure love giving gifts that mean the world, huh???

I've spent the past week in Olympia (1.5 hours away) for job training, getting up before "the buttcrack of dawn" and getting home at bedtime so I'm not sure when the package arrived.

We dug into it last night and found not one, but TWO maps!!!!!!!!!! Dead Reckoning of The Pacific Graveyard is a limited edition, featuring hundreds of shipwrecks off the Oregon and Washington coasts.

I'm giving one copy to my aunt and uncle, who now own our family beach house in Seaview, WA. The map looks as if it was made to hang in that house, as it was built during WWII. It'll look superb next to the map of Charles Lindenberg's flight across the Atlantic, I think.

The other will go in the hallway of my parents' home, where visitors can study it.

Psst..................... beachdrivers. Talks are underway to build a ramp so I can use the house!! Then maybe I can host a drive or two.

Thank you again, Liz!

Kari

Wow!

Congratulations Kari... yeah that was really thoughtful of Liz!

Yes, that map definitely belongs in the SeaView beach house, no question about it.
default_smile.png

That's good news about the ramp, too.

Daryl (proud owner of Dead Reckoning of The Pacific Graveyard #13
default_wink.png
)

Hhaha, yes, that chart was for sure NECESSARY for the beach house!!!

You had to have two, you just know it.
default_smile.png

You're welcome!

Daryl, you would LOVE to know how many people have asked for #13 and been turned down. We laugh about it often. Hope you're doing well after the extreme weather...this wind could stop, though.

Good luck with the job training, Kari, we're cheering you on!

Liz

I haven't seen the Pacific Graveyard map in person, but I agree that it's a natural for the beach house!

That is exciting about the ramp...don't forget that if you have any work parties to let us know -- we'd be happy to come help.

And Liz is a wonderful friend, indeed!

I happen to know Liz is AWESOME!! What a wonderful gift!!
default_wub.png

Back