a picture of Petunia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
233374669.jpg

I took this picture this morning...so, is Petunia pregnant? What's your guess? Her blood work will be back next week then I will know for sure
default_yes.gif
: Nikki

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think she is! AT LEAST I HOPE SO! If she's not, then she's gonna have to go on a diet! :lol:

[SIZE=12pt]Sure looks it to me,
default_yes.gif
: or, as my vet would say ...when she seen one this fat in my barn who wasnt pregnant :eek: ...we got to have a serious talk about what your feeding :bgrin Ce
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]jeeze, if it turns out she's not i will be pretty embarassed about her weight
default_unsure.png
: . i just can't imagine that she isn't unless maybe she is sneaking into our fridge while we are sleeping :new_shocked: . her neck isn't big and fat so that's a good sign. i think
default_wacko.png
: . Nikki
[/SIZE]

I definately think she looks pregnant. Unless she is all stretched out from having too many foals. But I say pregnant that is what ours look like when they are expecting. Best of luck to you!! :aktion033:

I honestly don't think she is much behind Gracie - We have both been waiting since November LOL So these girls better eventually give us babies!!!

2graciebutt2607.JPG

I do have to add, I have one jenny she is an older gray jenny that looks ready to foal year round.....she has a stretched out belly for sure, I think she is in foal this year, but I had to laugh last year she got out of the pasture and a neighbor called to tell me my PG donkey was on the road..........she wasn't PG but definately looked that way.

'hafpints' I definately think she looks pregnant. Unless she is all stretched out from having too many foals.

[SIZE=14pt]this will be her first, i bought her bred (i think). she is only 3
default_sad.png
. Nikki
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She sure looks pregnant to me!
default_yes.gif
: Did you say that she might be having a hinny since she's gone this long? That would just be precious!
default_wub.png
: Can't wait to hear what the test shows. Does she have a bag at all?
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

well knowing that she is 3 and this would be her first... and if her neck isn't fat... i vote yes she is pregnant!! :aktion033: :aktion033: she looks a lot like Taffy Jo and Betty Jean and they are due March and April

can't wait to find out the blood test results!!

Jeez she must be pregnant if not she going to have one heck of a diet :bgrin

Hey, we have a Petunia too!! she sure looks pregnant to me!! I can't wait for her little long ear baby. They are just the cutest!!

[SIZE=12pt]Nikki..thanks for making me laugh :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She is huge...I hope she is preggo. No one should look like that and not have pregnancy as the excuse :no: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My Mom always use to tell me "Don't eat those watermelon seeds...they grow a BIG water melon in your belly" Did she eat some seeds?? :new_rofl: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back