A message from Jackie Tyler

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewella

Reaction score
Jackie asked me to cross post this for her:

To All My Beloved Pony Friends

My heartfelt thanks go out to all of you for the kind words and thoughtfullness you have showed during the most horrifying experience of my life...words cannot, as many of you know..begin to describe this experience. Its only with the help of all of you dear, dear, friends , that I am able to go on...some of you I have never met,some of you I know personally....please remember in your pony dreams the lil darling friends who left me on Saturday January 21st. As many of you know..my boys were my favorites..I loved my stallions..their spirit and zest...a few years ago someone posted this poem and I'd like to share it again with you all........

Don't Cry For The Horses that life has set free,
A million White horses forever to be

Don't Cry for the horses, now in God's Hands, as they dance and they prance in a heavenly band

They were ours as a gift, but never to keep, as they close their eyes for ever to sleep.

Their spirts bound, on silver wings they fly

A million white horses, against a blue sky

Look up into heaven you'll see them above, the horses we lost, the horses we loved

Manes and Tails flowing they gallop thru time... they were never yours... they were never mine

Don't Cry For The Horses, they'll be back someday

When Ou Time Is Gon, they will show us the way

Do you hear that soft nicker? Close to your ear?

Don't Cry For the Horses. Love the Ones That Are here

In Loving Memory

Mitchie Pitchie ,Toy Boy, LuLu, Just One Look,Dearest Little Callie, her fancy little man,

Atom, his daughter Blue

and last but not least

Oscar Meyer, one heck of an Ol Hot Dog
Again, I would like to thank all of you out there for keeping us and the ponies we all love in your prayers and thoughts..many of you have offered so generously to help with financial aid..and at this time I am thinking of setting up some sort of fund..not for us personally, but in some sort of scholarship or relief for those less able to cope than we are..I am trulyed blessed with a husband who saw to it that we were insured to the fullest, as well as fullfilling every need I could ever hope to want....

We will let you all know where to send any efforts you may have in mind...somehow lets try and grow and learn from this experience...

[SIZE=14pt]Jackie[/SIZE]

Hi Lewella,

Thanks for the message from Jackie. I am still in shock at the thought of all those nice horses being gone. I contacted Jackie just a couple of months ago on one of her mares, and she was the nicest person to talk to. Her and her husband are in my thoughts and prayers.

Amanda

Hi,

We think of Jackie every day we look at our stallion; I bought him from her last summer and imported him to Germany.

What a big loss! I know y<ou love your boys!

I wish her all the best!

Christina

dcp_king_kopf_SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry about this tragic loss. I know I would be devistated. God bless them all.

:no: ITS SO SAD, BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS CUT OFF IN THERE PRIME :no:

Im soo very sorry to hear about your loss! My prayers go out to her!

-Kris

JACKIE:

We need more caring people like you and your husband.

Just not thinking of yourself in such a tragic time.

God Bless your Family

Good Things are on their way

default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart goes out to you in your time of loss. I don't know how to help but want you to know, you are in our prayers and your beautiful horses are as well. Please except our sincere sympathy.

Gary and Gail

Animal Crakers Miniatures

bumping up closer to the other two threads

Latest posts

Back