A Few Photos From The Barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
I took alot of photos at the barn this weekend
default_wub.png
: And just wanted to share. This is is where I lease my mare and where I board Little Wee Man and Spend most of my days of course hours of playing with evryone. Anyways I jumped a few horses and grromed them after the 4H meeting and wanted to share some photos I took. These horses are woned by Sandy Caja at Littlefoot farm
default_wub.png
: "lilfoot" on forum anyways enjoy. I love pictures ahah! SO I asked sandy If I could share these I took hehe. Photogenic babies. Leased by a whole bunch of loving youth. :bgrin

Sunshine. Our Pretty Show Stallion. This is who Sweetgrass is bred to as well.
default_wub.png
: :

mrsunshine.jpg

prettyboy.jpg

Had To Share Little 27" Senior Stallion King. Hes so Correct for a little guy . He needs a Makeover Come Spring.:

kingjmuping.jpg

Little Cassey Buckskin Mare :bgrin Ill Be Driving her this show Season .
default_smile.png
:

caseyrears.jpg

BF Brookes Litle Babbler sleeping in the warm Sun.:

babsylyingdown.jpg

Of Course Wee Man .. Didnt think i could get througha whole psot wihtout him did you haha! :eek:
default_wub.png

ohweeman.jpg

mmyweeman.jpg

myweeman-1.jpg

And Sweetgrass Of Course!
default_smile.png
I can't wait for that baby it's killing me
default_wub.png

ohgee.jpg

And Lukie. I am currently training this boy and loving him. Hes a bit nervous and I just want to get him trained and a little less "pully" you could say so someone at the farm can lease and show him :bgrin As I have my hands Full once this foal comes. Oh I know Ill fall in love with Lukie But I can't.. Too Mini horses
default_wub.png

beautifullukie.jpg

lukeijmuping.jpg

And The barn Cat Frankie!! :

frankie.jpg

Hey Dev! yeah today was definitely a fun day!!
default_yes.gif
: and you took lotsa great pics (as usual lol)...oh little babsy
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: and her lil braid
default_wub.png
: oh yes and lukie and king and SUNDAY!!! :new_shocked: wow hes so nice. the wee and gee...yeah good times with the wee today lol...and of course i love the gee
default_wub.png
: hehe hope to be out again sooooon!!!

Great Pictures Devon!!

Boy... Sunshine an Sweetgrass's foal is going to be a LOUD MOVING MACHINE!! A baby Born to Drive!!

Babber's is so sweet
default_wub.png
:

Wee is looking great too! Look at him in his harness, So Sharp looking ;)

And then there is Lukie....
default_wub.png
: I love the pink on him :p He is one CUTE colt! He is one of my Faves... I love him...

AWESOME pictures!!!! Want to come to my house and take some for me?
default_smile.png

I would If I lived Close
default_wub.png
: I think i bring my camera everytime I go to the barn ahah! You never know what you might miss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on some fabulous photos! :aktion033:

They all look as if they are having lots of fun, even in the snow! I take my camera out with me almost everytime I go out to see Bailey too now. You never know when you are going to get that 'perfect shot'.

Fun photos!

I LIKE the stallion that Sweetgrass is in foal to.... NICE horse!! :aktion033:

Great photos, as usual, Devon... and I sent you a reply to the message that you sent me...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Omg I love your pics Devon!!!Weeman looks soo prof. all harnessed up!!!!Sandy has alot of horses I havnt heard of yet!!lol better get updated!!Thanks devon!!!

I like the first picture of the stallion, then agian i'm a stallion fan lol. Very good pictures.

I just have to ask about the tie die booties on wee man though lol ...what are they exactly? Kind of caught my attention.

...now you just need that B colt
default_smile.png
. Sharpie has a B bay Colt in Michigan
default_smile.png

Great pictures. Where did you get that harness pad? I love it!

Enjoyed seeing our darlings & your talented photography work again.

How did Sunday's latest 'field frenzy' ones turn out? Any good ones of

him approaching you? LOL

haha Sandy! yes some beautiful shots of him coming to me :bgrin LOL . I'll email them since I post pics ot often here :eek: HA

Latest posts

Back