A BIG thanks to Bonnie!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhea

Reaction score
Just wanted to say such a big thanks to Bonnie, she did a reading on my riding horse and so we found out what was wrong with him. Poor guy was really out, but the chiropractor came today and fixed him up
default_yes.gif
:

Also wanted to say what an amazing woman Bonnie is! I'm so thankful that this is worked out. Getting some questions answered by Toi was also great, he's gonna be "retired" from dressage and just stick mostly to Hunter stuff.
default_wub.png
: Also nice to hear that he's happy, definately what every horse owner wants to hear! And just wanted to thank everyone else who replied to my post!

Just wanted to say such a big thanks to Bonnie, she did a reading on my riding horse and so we found out what was wrong with him. Poor guy was really out, but the chiropractor came today and fixed him up
default_yes.gif
:

Also wanted to say what an amazing woman Bonnie is! I'm so thankful that this is worked out. Getting some questions answered by Toi was also great, he's gonna be "retired" from dressage and just stick mostly to Hunter stuff.
default_wub.png
: Also nice to hear that he's happy, definately what every horse owner wants to hear! And just wanted to thank everyone else who replied to my post!
Thanks for the feed back! Love to hear the horse is feelng better and is free of pain :aktion033: :aktion033:

I often think of the horses on the track, and in the performance classes that I could help, how much time and money as well. But mostly if I could say he hurts here and it feels like this. But ......what ya going to do.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back