7 Foals on the ground, 3 to go!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewella

Reaction score
The number started out really leaning toward colts so I was really happy when the last two fillies arrived!

Here are the foals sired by Willowlawn's Mr. Unique so far:

Plattes Undaunted (aka Dante - 2.5 weeks in this picture) a colt out of Plattes Angelic Dream (by Masters Dare to Dream)

Dante3weeks.jpg

Plattes Unrelenting (aka Lena - 2 weeks in this picture) a filly out of Oneka's French Silk (by Royal Red Viking)

Lena2Weeks.jpg

Plattes Undisguised (aka Gus - 2 weeks in this picture) a colt out of Oneka's Supreme Surprise (by Captain's Mr. Delmonico) - Sale Pending

Gus2WeeksTrottingSmall.jpg

Plattes Unmistakable (aka Mist - 1 day old in this picture) a filly out of Hope of Valhalla's (by Kahle's Fortune & Fame)

Mist1DayOld.jpg

Here are the Roadrunner Cody's Copy babies:

Plattes Hard Copy (aka Black Bob - 2 weeks in this picture) a colt out of Thistle Ridge B.P. Shady Lady - Sold to Freddy Wright of Oklahoma

BlackBob2Wks1.jpg

Plattes Perfectly Copied (aka Perfect - less than 1 day old in this picture) a filly out of Cheg-Kim's Faire Dinkum - Yes, she is a grulla and no she is not for sale! LOL

Pixie07Filly7.jpg

The other foal is out of a mare I bought bred. He doesn't have a name yet. His sire is Jewels Kreation (by Kewpie's Klassic Kreation of Arenosa and out of Showman's Golden Jewel) and his dam is Rhapsody's Golden Vegas Lou-Ed (the very last daughter of H.V. "King of All"). He's 1 week old in this picture.

Vegas07Colt1week.jpg

All of the foals except the palomino colt are nominated in the Classic Futurity.

One more mare bred to Unique yet to foal (due June 8), one to Copy (due August 7) and one more that was bought in foal (pasture bred).
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations Lewella they all are beautiful especially like the Perfect. Rally a nice looking group of foals
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Congrats on some very nice foals! If I'm ever in the market, I know one place I'll go shopping.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lewella that Unmistakeable can just trot on over to Virginia.... oh wait... Im supposed to be cutting down.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
They're all great looking babes....but, personally I like Gus.
default_smile.png
He looks like he is on a mission & besides, stallions seem to be my favorites to pick.
default_wacko.png
:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lewella that Unmistakeable can just trot on over to Virginia.... oh wait... Im supposed to be cutting down.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Lyn
Aren't we all?? LOL I wish I had a high powered zoom so I could get some good action shots of her when her dam takes off with her across the pasture. Man can that filly move!
default_yes.gif
: She's going to be a little taller than you generally go for Lyn - I expect her to be about 44 inches when she's mature. :bgrin

Dante is the real character of the bunch. We took Unique, Dante and Dante's dam to the MN Horse Expo a few weeks ago and he just hammed it it up! And of course he had to show everyone who looked in his stall his then favorite trick...mock breeding his dam.
default_wacko.png
: Now his favorite trick is to sneak up on Gus and bite him in the tail to try to get him to play.
default_rolleyes.gif
: He tried that with Lena once - Lena is is a very proper young lady and wasn't having any of that! LOL

I'm really happy with all of my foals this year.
default_wub.png
: Too bad I can't keep them all!

What a GREAT line up of foals, Lewella! Wow.

MA

Wow look at all those lovely long legs, gorgeous foals, congratulations!!!!!

Latest posts

Back