6.2 PH Level Test! ACK! HELP!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tremor

Reaction score
Bow's milk tested at a 6.2 PH level tonight!

226826_105242336228984_100002296543466_49953_3148397_n.jpg

She's in her stall now, and I'll be going to town to get bedding for her stall because we're plum out. I wrapped her tail and yeah.

FOAL WATCH! :D

My best friend is coming over for a foal watch, too.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Sounds like she's nearly there!! Hurry up with that bedding LOL!! It's good to have a friend with you, she/he can be sent to make you cups of coffee while you keep your eyes pinned on your sweet girl!

Oh and make sure you go to the loo before you start watching - mares are always getting up to their little tricks when you just have to make that dash for the loo LOL!!

Good luck - all fingers, hooves and doggy paws here are crossed for you.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Her milk is a whitish color now YAY!!!

Well it is morning here in the UK, but still night with you - so I am still sending good thoughts and wishes for a successful foaling and a happy healthy foal and Momma.
default_yes.gif

Cant wait for an update/news!

Anna

Morning here too, can't wait to hear. Sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling

Nothing yet. I do believe that we'll have an April 30th baby, again...... Today is Pete's first birthday!

Bow's belly has dropped even more, vulva is relaxed and RED, and her milk is a milk white. Also has a funny taste to it now. She is waxing, and not from me testing her. Actual wax that looks like candle wax.

Last night was a very calm night. Bow was very, very quite. She spent most of her time either standing around or rubbing her butt. The baby was kicking the entire night. The whole time all I could think about was it running around.

I REALLY, REALLY want a colt so that I can cut the family line off....and name it Donovan.

Latest posts

Back