3 small standard pregnant jennys need a home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
My friend got 3 pregnant, small standard, VERY nice jennys in trade for one of her geldings. They are going to go to auction tomorrow if I can't find them homes. I can get them for $250 each. These are not "cull" jennys. They were well taken care of and are very nice looking girls. Hubby says I can't have anymore animals or I would take them all. I need to find them homes tonight. If any of you are interested....CALL ME! 505-897-7428.

Shawna, Did you post this on the For Sale Board? There should be somone close by you who would take these especailly for that price. sure hope you find homes for them all TONIGHT. Corinne

oh i wish i could, both girls AND my husband would kill me! here are prayers for a good home for them
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Shawna, Did they find homes? I sure wish I'd been closer, I'd have taken them. I hate things going to auctions but if they did go, I hope they found good homes.

Actually, I talked her into keeping them an extra week or two. Soooo....for now, they are OK.

Man i wish you were not so far away I would take them in a heart beat! or at least one of them anyway!

Hope you find them a good home soon! Or if anyone is comming this way and has room on there trailer I could meet her in Ok somewhere! (Just a thought)!

RNR

Yes, they are living in southern Utah with me and my 7 minis and 2 big horses. :aktion033: They are doing great. Slowly getting used to me. I am not sure they had seen snow before, they didn't seem all that impressed with it.
default_wacko.png
: I am so excited to have them. Named them Mable and Molly. Thanks for asking. Donna :bgrin

Yes, they are living in southern Utah with me and my 7 minis and 2 big horses. :aktion033: They are doing great. Slowly getting used to me. I am not sure they had seen snow before, they didn't seem all that impressed with it.
default_wacko.png
: I am so excited to have them. Named them Mable and Molly. Thanks for asking. Donna :bgrin

That's great, congrats! Glad to hear they have a good home now
default_smile.png

Jessi

Back