3 more fillies for Ozark

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
It has been a busy week here. We are proud of Michigans Rare Pennys fillies. 4 for 4 - first year is awesome as far as I am concerned. Of course now I have to decide which to keep. We have one more coming.

Here is Ozark Mtns Achoo-A-Boo. Because we think the Dam Ozark Mtns Kick-A-Boo sneezed and had her. She was about 30 days early but a ball of fire. Born 3/15. She is really tiny and has no hair.

18e5e020.jpg

This is Ozark Mtns Rare Clover. Born on St Patrick day and the first filly out of this mare. She has had 6 boys previously.

1925e370.jpg

Ozark Mtns Rare Penelope. Deb always wanted to name a filly Penelope. Her name is rare because it is not going to happen again. Born 3/10.

1965e4b0.jpg

Thanks for looking - we are very proud of Penny.

Lisa - Ozark

I can help a little in your decision
default_whistling.gif
I can tell by looking at Achoo that she would love to come to Maine to live with my girls. They are all adorable but Achoo is my favorite
default_wub.png
Congrats!!

Congratulations!!!! What pretty little girls!

They are all worthy to be proud of!! But, I agree, my favorite is Achoo!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Such pretty fillies!
default_wub.png
What a great year you're having.
default_smile.png
I love Penny's long legs and neck, she's so refined!

That's awesome! Congrats for sure. We had 4 fillies out of 6 foals last year. I hope we are as lucky this year - one colt on the ground almost a week ago - hope our trend doesn't reverse on us this year! LOL

Your fillies are beauties!

What a lovely trio of ladies! Someone's clearly got it in good with the filly fairy this year...

Latest posts

Back