2nd 2009 Foal for Crayonbox

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning foal.

I also want to say thankyou to you for your foaling signs page on your website... its in my links and using the milk testing strips you discribe for the first year i managed to catch my coloured mare foaling... (which is a good think as foalie got stuck!) she is a most secretive mare... and even after foaling wasn't really fully bagged up, so if wasn't for your website help we may have had big problems if i hadn't been there watching and waiting for her...

Thanks everyone! I do think her barn name is going to be Sienna, it just fits her well. I'm just not sure yet about her registered name, I'm trying to decide if the name I like is funny, or wouldn't be understood. I'm thinking of naming her Crayonbox Color Made, because her sire's name is Color Maker. What do you think, is it funny or cheesy??

I also want to say thankyou to you for your foaling signs page on your website...
I'm glad it helped you, that's why I put them together.
default_biggrin.png

I personally do not think Crayonbox Color Made is a funny or cheesy name even if her sire was not Color Maker.

I am glad you like the name Sienna, too.
default_smile.png

I personally do not think Crayonbox Color Made is a funny or cheesy name even if her sire was not Color Maker. I am glad you like the name Sienna, too.
default_smile.png
I had to laugh at your post, because I had already put Sienna on the list of names, and it was one that I really liked!
default_cheers.gif

She is really beautiful!! Congratulations. I notice on your web site you have her named Color Made. Just thinking since she's a filly, what about Color Maid?

An adorable baby Kim and oodles of congratulations!!

Joyce

Latest posts

Back