2014 ~ Our Creations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I got the top finished today, so here you go:

attachicon.gif
craftsy star quilt - blue - jan 2014.jpg
default_drool5.gif
Love it!!!! I'm a sucker for a blue quilt!! Makes me want to sew!!!

Sewed up a couple dust covers for my husband's vises. Sometimes it is fun to make easy things with no pattern.

ViseCover1.jpg

ViceCover2.jpg

default_drool5.gif
Love it!!!! I'm a sucker for a blue quilt!! Makes me want to sew!!!
I love blue and was happy to find so many blue FQs in my stash to make this quilt. I have enough of the yellows left to try it with either green or red, I have several FQ of each in my stash. I've been trying to quilt from my stash, and its really hard with all the pretty fabrics I have available in my eBay store inventory.

I love blue and was happy to find so many blue FQs in my stash to make this quilt. I have enough of the yellows left to try it with either green or red, I have several FQ of each in my stash. I've been trying to quilt from my stash, and its really hard with all the pretty fabrics I have available in my eBay store inventory.
Yeah I check your inventory all the time
default_wink.png
I don't know how you do it! I'm such a fabric hoarder, I would be no good at selling it! "oh i have to save that" or " I may need that" or "I can't let that go, what if...." hehehe! Yeah like I said no good at selling fabric! LOL!

Yeah I check your inventory all the time
default_wink.png
I don't know how you do it! I'm such a fabric hoarder, I would be no good at selling it! "oh i have to save that" or " I may need that" or "I can't let that go, what if...." hehehe! Yeah like I said no good at selling fabric! LOL!
Well, that's part of the reason I buy fabrics I like, so if they don't sell, I'll still enjoy working with them. Luckily, I've been able to sell most of the fabrics in inventory, but some day if I decide to stop, I'll have fabric I like to work with.

Latest posts

Back