2012 Christmas Card Exchange List!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder that the deadline is tomorrow!! You can still join:

Please email Hosscrazy (Liz N.) at [email protected] with the following information:

Forum Name

Real Name

Mailing Address

Email Address

We'll send the final list to everyone end of the day tomorrow, so if you still want to join, here's your chance!

Liz N.

Thank you everyone for participating this year - WOW, what a GREAT turn out!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
I just sent the list to everyone, so make sure to check for the email.
default_yes.gif

Thanks again!!!!

Liz N.

I already got my first card in the mail from My2minis! Such a sweet little card with two minis on the cover that look like my Hershee and Manny! How sweet! Thanks Monica...I will be starting my Christmas card section on the door of the foyer so people can see them as soon as they walk thru the door. The card exchange is so much fun!

Mine are going in the mail today--in spite of my dog trying to stop them. Only one that got a bit chewed is the one to Liz and only the envelope so--sorry Liz. The card should be fine. LOL Bratty dog.

Got mine from My2minis as well. Hope to get the cards out by this weekend. This is really alot of fun. Glad that I signed up for it.

Got my first in the mail today. Mine will go out soon, just printing my letters; already picked up holiday stamps at the post office.

I love that your dog chewed my card!!! Extra love!!!! Thank you
default_smile.png

Liz N.

Hi,

I didnt receive the list. Am I signed up for it.

Thanks if I am signed up can you please send it to me.

Hi,

I didnt receive the list. Am I signed up for it.

Thanks if I am signed up can you please send it to me.
Cathy, I see your name on my list. Wonder if your computer or cyberspace ate your list (e-mail). I'm sure Liz will find you, or you could e-mail her for the list.

Hey everybody....I've been sick for the last......I don't know....AWHILE....and am doing a quick check-in! I checked my mailbox just now and I GOT A CARD TOO!!! Thank you soooooooo much, it was like getting a hug after feeling so wretched! Can't wait to get into town and get mine mailed out !! Julie

Cathy - did you check you spam filter? I'll send it again right now
default_smile.png

Liz N.

Thanks I got my list and am getting the cards signed and will get them sent out.

Thanks so much.

Got mine from My2Minis and Fancy Shadow and DanniGirl! Love the cute cards and love the printouts from the Foys...MAN I wish I had thought ot do that! :)

Got mine from My2Minis and Fancy Shadow and DanniGirl! Love the cute cards and love the printouts from the Foys...MAN I wish I had thought ot do that! :)
The print out was a last minute thing and I was nearly out of color ink so decided that black and white was better than not at all. LOL So glad you enjoyed.

I got a few cards today from my2minis, lil timber buck, Briarwood acres, and the Foys - great cards everyone - I also really enjoyed your history Fancyshadow and Dannigirl

This is always fun again thank you Liz for organizing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone for participating - I LOVE the cards I've received - thank you!

Liz N.

I've gotten some more cards too, and mine went out today. I'm using mine a display, and will post a pic when it gets a little more "full"!! (Don't want anyone to look at the pics and say "where's MINE??
default_crybaby.gif
default_gaah.gif
) Hope you're all enjoying the run up to the Holidays, and not dreading it....Julie

I haven't been on here lately as I have been so busy, but I just got the time to come on and saw I have gotten some BEAUTIFUL Christmas cards so far, and my cards that I ordered were delayed, but I got them today and they will be going out in the mail this week! I LOVE the Christmas Card exchange, it is so fun, and I am just like a little kid bouncing up and down when I see I have received cards!

Like I said, mine will be addressed tonight and go out throughout the week!

Latest posts

Back