2012 Christmas Card Exchange List!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got your note - thank you for joining!

Liz N.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to sign up this year. I didnt make it last year but was so much fun the year before

going to the mail box and getting cards from everyone. Some of you sent me decorations from

the states and I hang them up. I just love them.

Sign me up please.

I just received your email - thanks for joining in again this year!!!! I also love all the different cards and newsletters people send!

Liz N.

I just signed up. Now to put together a little newsy something about us and our farm to add to the cards. I love to hear about others so figure I have to do a little something. May just be a few lines, but at least something. (Besides---I want to :)

Angie

Thanks, Angie! The newsletters are always so much fun to read! Look forward to seeing yours!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

So if you don't give your home address what address do we give? I don't necessarily want to receive these at work and don't have a PO Box...help?
default_frusty.gif

So if you don't give your home address what address do we give? I don't necessarily want to receive these at work and don't have a PO Box...help?
default_frusty.gif
Ok, I'm lost, why wouldn't you give your home address for the card exchange?

Ok, I'm lost, why wouldn't you give your home address for the card exchange?
The rules on the original post say it:

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS NOVEMBER 21st

Please email Hosscrazy (Liz N.) at [email protected] with the following information:

Forum Name

Real Name

Mailing Address

Email Address

IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR HOME ADDRESS ON THE FORUM!

That is where I saw it....does this help? Does this just mean not to post it on here, but send it in the email or what?

Hi There! What we are asking is that you do not post your home address on the forum. If you would like to participate in the card exchange, please email your information to me at [email protected].

Thank you!

Liz N.

We have around 20 people who are participating this year!
default_thumbup.gif

Liz R.

Do we have a date to receive the list yet? The more time I have the easier it will be to personalize what I plan to send! I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....( imagine dancing banana with a santa cap, gripping a big fat turkey leg in this area!!!).......lalalalala!!! Julie

Once the deadline has passed (November 21), we will email you with the list information (within a day or so).

Thank you everyone for a great turnout (as always)!!!

Liz N.

Thank you Liz....I was looking in the thread for the deadline.....but looked too hard and missed it!! LOL

Will start getting cards together, target for 20, and adjust when I get the list...Julie

Latest posts

Back