2012 Christmas Card Exchange List!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
Welcome to the 2012 Christmas Card Exchange List!

Every year we invite forum members to join in on a Christmas Card Exchange List. What we do is send other forum members cards for the holidays - it's a lot of fun to send and receive Christmas cards from forum members that you chat with every day!
default_yes.gif
The cost of postage can get expensive, so if the list gets too large, we ask that you send as many cards as you are able to afford.

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS NOVEMBER 21st

Please email Hosscrazy (Liz N.) at [email protected] with the following information:

Forum Name

Real Name

Mailing Address

Email Address

IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR HOME ADDRESS ON THE FORUM!

Once the deadline has passed (November 21), we will email you with the list information.

Let the festivities begin!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

Liz N. (Hosscrazy)

This was so fun last year! Everyone was excited to go to the mail box and see where the next card would be comming from! It's pretty cool!
default_thumbup.gif

Yeah!!! We had such a good turn out last year - glad to see you join again!

Liz N.

Woo hoo! I just got your email! Thanks for joining!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

Liz N.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try it this year. I love getting cards, but since I'm on the computer so much, I mostly just do e-mails these days.

I'm so glad you're joining in this year - it's a lot of fun and the cards are always beautiful!!!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

The last few years we've been averaging between 10-20 participants.
default_yes.gif

Liz.

That sounds like a good number, and reasonable enough to be able to afford basic postage for all. What's one book of stamps?

It's a lot of fun! Some people make homemade cards with their horses on the front, some send traditional glittery festive cards, and some people even send newsletters. Glad you've joined in!

Liz N.

I enjoy it... Its a great way to "meet" new people. A lot of fun going to the PO or opening your mail box and finding pretty Christmas cards from all over!

Got your info, Davie - thank you so much for joining in again!

Liz N.

I'm joining in for the first time and can't wait to receive the list. A book of stamps is $9.00, not too expensive.

Thanks for joining the list! I can't wait to see all the beautiful cards!

Liz N.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back