2009 SECRET SANTA!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell your sister (threeblacklabs) that she needs to give me her full addy! Town state & zip

default_laugh.png

oops
default_wub.png
. Sometimes, I think one of us was switched at birth
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
That girl's a total airhead
default_rolleyes.gif

Marilyn Bryant

880 County Road 300 E.

Norris City, Illinois 62869

HURRY! HURRY!!! Only 5-6 days left to sign up and then it'll be too late to play!

default_poke.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif

Since Leeana and Kourtney tattled on me,
default_whistling.gif

For the people wondering why they have not yet got a name yet, don't worry, you'll have a name by Nov 1st. I only sent out a few. Because I can only build and get out only 4-5 personalized Santa emails an HOUR, and there are more than 80 people signed up, I was trying to get out a few early because people holler at me on Nov 1st if I don't do it quick enough. I'll be sending out a few emails a night and I won't finish until Nov 1st so everyone has a chance to sign up by the dead line.

Party on!
default_488.gif

We missed out on this last year and it was so fun watching the posts on everyone's surprises - we're in this year - signing up today - had to get Holly registered with LB before she could sign up so we're all straight - sending you emails Robin! Thanks

My pleasure!
default_saludando.gif

Be watching for my emails in the next day or two!
default_new_multi.gif

PLEASE everyone, reply so I know you got them.

I can't chance someone not getting a gift, so I must know.

Trust me, it's easier to answer me than it is to put up with me pestering (and pestering and pestering) you LOL!!

Here comes the fun!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Robin, I sent an email last night to get in on the fun before the deadline of today. Did you receive it? I haven't heard back from you but I know you are busy. I can resend it...please let me know.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Yup, I replied to you quite a while ago, I hope you got it, because you'll need to be able to get my emails!
default_smile.png

Check your spam filter!

Yup, I replied to you quite a while ago, I hope you got it, because you'll need to be able to get my emails!
default_smile.png
Check your spam filter!
That's strange. It's not in my spam folder and you were already in my contacts list from last year.
default_unsure.png
I can send you another email address if that would help. Please advise. Thanks!

You're entered.
default_smile.png

But if you don't have the "Santa" email I'm going to send you later, by Nov 1st evening, PM me and I'll PM you the info.

I'm still taking entries until midnight tonight! (Central time)

LAST CALL!!!!
default_cheers.gif

Latest posts

Back