2007 HEE HAW ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]If you would like to post your pictures, of your gifts~~ Please do them here, so everyone may see them all in one place. [/SIZE]

thanks very much Tammy (FlatCreek Farm)

i got a light-up donkey (like for a nativity), a crystal mini pulling a cart, a key chain, a bracelet, and a donkey crossing sign... and for the ranch, 6 home-made hoofpicks out of horseshoes and a wormer - here is everything at once

DSCF2735.jpg

here is the little stuff closer

DSCF2736.jpg

here is the donkey and my card close up

DSCF2737.jpg

and the mini pulling the cart close up

DSCF2738.jpg

all i have to say is, Tammy is a MUCH better shopper than i am
default_rolleyes.gif
but i sure hope Cheryl likes her present

WOW Susan, you got some really cute gifts! I am going to post pictures for myself , Tammy (Whiskey Creek) and Linda. First is mine from RNR (Rebecca)
HHawgiftecRNR2007JPGredo.jpg

THis is Tammys (Whiskey Creek) gift from Michele (kscowgirl) Thank you Michele.
DonkeyfromMicheletoTamredo.jpg
A close up of the adorable donkey shelf sitter, and
TamfrmMicheleHHaw2007redo2.jpg
everything else! and now for Linda H's gift from Shannon. (I;m going to steal that night light on her
default_wink.png
)
07HHawshannontoLindaredo2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did they find that shelf sitter??? I NEED one of those!

This is what I got from Lisa:

heehaw07.jpg

closeup of the shirt front

heehaw072.jpg

This is the woodburn Bonnie got:

wbboyndonk3.jpg

Shawna, I need ALOT of the stuff I seen on here...I will try and find out where the shelf sitter came from. You got some beautuful gifts. Corinne

default_wub.png
Not sure who to thank maybe Susan....

Img_1083.jpg

I absolutely love it
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

It makes the greatest sound, I had it under my stick tree( pictures later) and never touched it and my husband got it for me...he said you already opened it...NO...but when I opened it and turned it on my oldest son came out of his room...he confessed he had already opened it but didn't turn it on
default_wacko.png

Thanks I love it!!

ps...sorry about the popcorn kernel on the stove.....

Everyone got the cool-est stuff
default_aktion033.gif
I'm enjoying the pictures
default_aktion033.gif

So, here are mine. Teri (JumpinJackFarm) got my name, and I love, love, love everything
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
THANK YOU!!!

Isn't this adorable? A little wooden trinket/jewelry box from the Donkey Sanctuary in England. That li'l donkey on top is just precious
default_wub.png

GIFT1.jpg

I thought Santa would make a good model for the hat, scarf & gloves set. This is SO cute. You can't see this very well in the picture but the hat is what I would describe as a girly Elmer Fudd look, and it ties underneath. LOL, how's that? It is the cutest set I have ever seen... can't wait to wear it tomorrow
default_biggrin.png

GIFT2.jpg

Okie Dokie
I'll post here too
default_yes.gif

Thanks Julie !!!!!

MVC-003F.jpg

I got the cutest Donkey pen/pencil holder
digital Picture key chain
and
Mary Kay delights
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Here are my gifts... Thank you again Bonnie!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I got a horse windchime (I love the sound), picture frame, horse/donkey treats, Schleich donkey (Hall stole it), a glass horse cut-out, some Christmas pot holders, a metal horse ornament, a jingle door hanger and a horse calendar. The calendar didn't make it in the picture either because Hall had run off with it too. I WILL get that back! [/SIZE]

CIMG9317.jpg

CIMG9315.jpg

CIMG9313.jpg

thanks very much Tammy (FlatCreek Farm)
You're welcome, Susan. I had fun.. and I happened to think about that light-up donkey that (I think?) you had mentioned earlier on the forum. Couldn't resist
default_biggrin.png

YES that is exactly what i first tried to get on ebay, but the one i was bidding on was an older one and it had a small hole (besides the light hole, actually a broken hole) in the back... well at the time i thought it was very unusual becaaue it was the only one i saw but i just found out tonight my BIL has one in his nativity set out front :DOH! anyway i love mine, i can use it for a night light
default_wub.png

I'm glad you liked your woodburn Bonnie. Wish I could post the ones I've just finished but since they are all gifts........they have to wait!

I'm glad you liked your woodburn Bonnie. Wish I could post the ones I've just finished but since they are all gifts........they have to wait!

Shawna feel free to post my grand-dogs Tally and Zoe, and my grand-horse Smoke if you want!

[SIZE=14pt]
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]I got the cutest framed picture of a donkey foal from Donna aka Pooperscooper! And also a cute Donkey card!!!! Thanks so much Donna!
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Here is a picture of it!!!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

IMG_5695MediumWebview.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]I am so sorry I am so slow in responding. My computer and I have some issues about some things! :DOH! My secret pal was Corrine from Meadowridge Miniatures. She sent me the coolest stuff.
default_aktion033.gif
I got a bueatuiful sweatshirt with a horse on it, a darling horse wind chime, and a bag of horse nuggets for the girls1 Thank you so much! I will post a picture as soon as my computer agrees that it would be a good idea!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Merry Christmas to everyone
default_saludando.gif
Donna
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]If this works here is the picture of the cool stuff Corrine sent to me...Thanks again! I love it all! Donna[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]I got the cutest framed picture of a donkey foal from Donna aka Pooperscooper! And also a cute Donkey card!!!! Thanks so much Donna!
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Here is a picture of it!!!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

IMG_5695MediumWebview.jpg

oh i adore that picture... i saw it somewhere on the computer and took a chance, right click and copy, right click and paste... and now i have it on my computer! not sure what i can do with it now but i go look at it every now and then, it's just so CUTE!

HOHOHO!

DIDN'T WANT TO FORGET COMING TO VISIT ONE OF MY FAVORITE SITES - THOSE SWEET MINIATURE DONKEYS AND THEIR OWNERS

WON'T BE LONG NOW EVERYONE, I WILL BE LEAVING VERY SHORTLY FOR MY TRIP AROUND THE WORLD AND I LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS MINI DONKEYS
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back