Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.00 am and all is well. Hey Liz your barn is pretty quiet to watch right now, how about a little tutu display
feather.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man you guys, that's not fair..................

Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry I'm a little late to the party
default_whistling.gif
but I'm here and will be watching as much as possible!

So happy Liz and Peggy are back! have missed you lovely ladies!

oh Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

6009.gif

Liz Bree's baby is going to be stunning! love that stallion of yours! WOW

all girls are happily munching away
default_smile.png
8:35pm

Cassie your back!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you, do you see what Peggy is starting? ( she's up to no good ) and she even has a cheering section...lol

Happy valentines Day to everyone......

Hi Everyone!!!Sorry I'm a little late to the party
default_whistling.gif
but I'm here and will be watching as much as possible!So happy Liz and Peggy are back! have missed you lovely ladies!oh Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!
6009.gif
Liz Bree's baby is going to be stunning! love that stallion of yours! WOWall girls are happily munching away
default_smile.png
8:35pm

Thank you, I hope to add color, we will see soon I hope...

OK you guys asked for it.........challenge accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rules are as follows

1. One hint will be given........

2. Cassie no screen shots!!!!!! Most important lol

3. Jackie zip it...or Velcro

4. I pick day you can pick time

More rules to come as I think of them.....lol

Just remember you girls asked for it.......

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
This is going to be fun
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

oh I nearly forgot about the horses
default_new_rofl.gif
1.40 am and all is quiet

haha yes challenge accepted... awww are you sure I can't slip in one screen shot? LOL ok

how are the girls tonight? any progress?

as I have no babies due this year I'm so excited to watch all the beautiful little ones that are due to be born!

Bree has just gone down sternal at 10:11pm first time I have seen her down and a few glances at her belly but looks pretty comfy
default_smile.png

her little friend in the one behind must have decided she is cold as she is getting as close to the light as possible... she seems to have dropped afair big and looks to have a bit of a V happening... she isn't very comfy and keeps shifting legs. when is she due Liz?

Bree and friend are both down flat lol looks so funny poor bubba girls!

Bree back sternal now... not flat for long a few belly glances

10:50pm is it Mandy next to Bree? anyway she is back up standing Bree is still down sternal

Bree and friend are both down flat lol looks so funny poor bubba girls!Bree back sternal now... not flat for long a few belly glances10:50pm is it Mandy next to Bree? anyway she is back up standing Bree is still down sternal
Yes Cassie Mandy is next to Bree and due 20 days later then Bree so depending on how they choose their dates they could go quit close or not......

/home/minitalk/public_html/admin/

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minitalk/public_html/index.php:23) in /home/minitalk/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minitalk/public_html/index.php:23) in /home/minitalk/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minitalk/public_html/index.php:23) in /home/minitalk/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minitalk/public_html/index.php:23) in /home/minitalk/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Bree has just gone down sternal at 10:11pm first time I have seen her down and a few glances at her belly but looks pretty comfy
default_smile.png

her little friend in the one behind must have decided she is cold as she is getting as close to the light as possible... she seems to have dropped afair big and looks to have a bit of a V happening... she isn't very comfy and keeps shifting legs. when is she due Liz?
I was just thinking the same thing Bree has not laid like that before.....

Cassie!!!!!! You're here.
default_cheekkiss.gif
.I wondered what you had been up to..HAIL,HAIL, THE GANGS ALL HERE.
default_worshippy.gif
default_risa8.gif
Now the day has to be when I'm off work..I don't want to miss THIS...LOL..AND DON"T TELL LIZ..But , I have last years screen shot saved on my puter..
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back