Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, we are pretty excited about him! Diane if it makes ya feel better, Missy's udder is a little fuller this evening
default_yes.gif
but still not looking ready. At least four of my Monte babies *should* arrive before the end of April.

OMG he is just the cutest little thing! That last pic is adorable.

Oh my, what a cute little fella!! Love his markings too! Again, many congratulations!!

6.20am and she is waiting for breakfast.
default_smile.png
she is really itchy and has been scratching and rubbing all night.
c024.gif

FOUR ??????? I had no idea!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news!!!! More spots are coming.....more spots are coming.....more spots are coming.....more spots are coming!!!!

excitedgreenball.gif

You are too funny, yep expecting a total of 6 Monte babies and one by each of my 2 pintaloosa stallions. plus have a pintaloosa mare bred to our Buck Echo son too. AND my mom has two black mares bred to Pam's (palsminihorses) fewspot stallion, Smokey! Soooo HOPEFULLY will be seeing LOTS of SPOTS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As for Missy, she is driving me absolutely insane, her udder was the fullest it has ever been last night and back to squishy today. I think she is enjoying torturing me. She absolutely loves to be scratched and brushed right now because she is shedding like crazy! I think she would be happiest if I parked a lawn chair in her stall and sat there 24/7 LOL!

Just wanted to update real quick that Missy's udder is almost full again tonight but still nothing in her nipples. We have storms moving through off and on this week so hopefully that will make her foal since they love to foal during bad weather!

she has been quiet so far tonight.

5.25am and she is down sternal resting

2.30am and she has been standing quietly for the last hour and a half.

2.50am and she is out flat and snoring
default_yes.gif

Not a whole lot, she is just driving me crazy LOL! She was a bit more sensitive about me lifting her tail, normally just stands there and lets me but today she pulled her tail away like "excuse you!" LOL! Udder is still good size but not full. She is still shedding like a maniac though. She occasionally has a loose rear but generally it tightens back up after I check...ugh! I was all excited last night because it was completely loose, but the next time I checked all was normal again!

Does her udder go down when she's out for exercise/grazing, but is more full when she has been in for the night - or is it about the same in fullness over the 24 hours?

LOL Yes she is a bit on the chunky side, to say she is an easy keeper is putting it mildly!
default_whistling.gif
Anyhoo udder is about the same this morning, it tends to be about the same all day, generally a bit looser after turnout but not much. When there is most change is between morning and night, generally a bit looser in the morning and fuller at night, although this morning it is about the same as it was last night so maybe she is going to start doing something...she drove me crazy last night before I went to bed as she was laying flat out and kicking her belly and swishing her tail, probably just had a fly bothering her but was still enough to make me watch her to be sure!

Well it finally stopped raining this afternoon so I let Missy out to stretch her legs (but really is it necessary, when she paces constantly LOL). I let my yearling Monte daughter out with her for a while and took this cute picture of them scratching. I had to remind Missy that I want spots like Morey's on her foal so she has time to put those on if she forgot
default_new_rofl.gif

531857_3154801746953_1172460008_32491123_1783841278_n.jpg

Her udder was pretty typical size, big but not full, and then looser after her play time. Depending on how everyone looks after this weekend I may need to switch mares if Missy isnt going to get moving as I have a maiden mare at 323 days and Missy is only 318. Missy just looks closest as of right now.

Thanks for the update, just put on cam whoever you feel needs watching the most, of course this could get complicated with 2 girls so close
default_wacko.png

That pic is adorable
default_yes.gif
thanks for sharing

2.15am and Missy is sleeping sternal

LOL Well Diane, I dont think you will like the other one as much then because she most likely will have spots but of the pinto variety
default_rolleyes.gif
. I was sooo hoping Missy would have foaled by now since she was getting an udder so fast but now she is just enjoying the special treatment! Now I have a bunch of mares coming up to their due dates and getting udders! Dont worry though, lots of appy possibilities in the others just not the one at 324 days
default_wink.png
. I feel like Missy's udder is fuller this morning but that could be wishful thinking, almost felt like fluid might be thinking about going into her teats, so keep your fingers crossed that she will get ready and foal soon!
default_please.gif

Thats good, obviously I love all colors as well since I couldnt decide on just one hehehe! Well just for the fun of it here are my up and coming mares to watch
default_thumbup.gif

Maple Hollows Phlash Of Fireworks aka "Ellie"--black pinto with one blue eye bred to buckskin pinto, MT--324 days today--Maiden

378645_10150390754247512_236449937511_8213801_932678387_n.jpg

Blue Diamond Dream Catcher aka "Dream"--black snowflake bred to silver bay pintaloosa, Magnum--317 days

305853_10150340097327512_236449937511_7938381_216570021_n.jpg

Kaycee Freckles Playgirl aka "Freckles"--red roan sabino overo bred to buckskin pinto, MT--310 days

390038_10150394344957512_236449937511_8227384_1574201989_n.jpg

Kaycee Babs aka "Babs"--silver bay roan bred to black near leopard, Monte--310 days

168656_10150095200692512_236449937511_6096415_2794746_n.jpg

Timberviews Buttons and Bows aka "Buttons"--bay overo appaloosa bred to Monte--308 days

16842_237177167511_236449937511_3118215_4896129_n.jpg

Mars Rosebud aka "Mars"--chestnut snowflake bred to Monte--305 days---has foaled as early as 310 since I have owned her.

16842_237190042511_236449937511_3118345_1751152_n.jpg

This can be your reference for when I start switching mares on you all the time LOL

Latest posts

Back