Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Im back, and she is just having a tantrum in general, she was just as upset outside as she is in her stall. She must just be in a bad mood. Off to nap for a bit.

sweet dreams
default_saludando.gif

I called Melinda and she is watching her. I am sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling

YAY!!! THAT is why she was so moody lol

Congrats!!!

So I guess she wasn't having a tantrum
default_new_rofl.gif
Good job you were on to her Melinda
default_thumbup.gif

I tried to send a text message but it wouldn't go through, I see she is taking pics
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
we will have to wait and see
default_thumbup.gif

she sure is clever

Well I have a sorrel EXTREMELY LEGGY FILLY!!!! She has striped hooves and mottled skin but cant tell if she has any color hiding yet, Morey her half sister posted previously in this thread was solid bay at birth. Well I gotta get back down there so will update more later!!!

Well I have a sorrel EXTREMELY LEGGY FILLY!!!! She has striped hooves and mottled skin but cant tell if she has any color hiding yet, Morey her half sister posted previously in this thread was solid bay at birth. Well I gotta get back down there so will update more later!!!
default_new_multi.gif

Yay! And she looks FABULOUS! Can't wait to see some pics of your new beauty!

You are so sweet with her
default_wub.png

And my, she sure is refined!!

I think melinda has seen spots
default_smile.png
she looks very happy, leggy filly with spots Diane, could it get any better!

WOW! Just came in from trimming a mare's hooves, and I find out that Missy foaled!! Congratulations!! Geez, a daytime delivery! You lucky girl!! Congratulations on your new filly! I'll be checking back for updates and pictures!

Woohooo we have white hairs showing up on her hips!!!! She is sooooo refined with a super long neck and LEGS!!! So excited, Missy and Monte may not have given me black like I asked for but who cares when she is AWESOME!!! Pics
default_thumbup.gif
I LOVE my mares, I had afternoon and early evening foalings last year too!

DSCF6110.JPG

DSCF6115.JPG

Awww congrats on your pretty girl and she has a lovely shoulder too.

Congrats again and looking forward to more pics of her

Aww! She is so leggy! beautiful! I Love her little jacket! Where did you get it from?

Thanks, my mom and I made a few blankets this spring while waiting for our first foal! I used ones I had bought before as patterns. She is already trying to buck and play, LOVE HER!!!

Latest posts

Back