Who won the Raffle Horse from the Touch of Class show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Just wondering who won the raffle horse at the Touch of Class show in Phoenix? He was a nice little guy. He would have been perfect for my Bill to drive
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE] Hope the new owner enjoys him :bgrin

I did get a chance to attend the show Thursday and part of Saturday and I even broke down and bought a double K hoof sander from Double Diamond (they are really great folks to do business with
default_wink.png
: ) Now I'm all revved up and in "Show" mode :risa8: can't wait till May and the Spring Fiesta show in Albuquerque :cheeky-smiley-006: Anyone going?

Hi Joylee:

I don't know who won him. All I know is it wasn't anyone from Miniature Horse of Arizona Club, AZ, or Appy groups.

Dawn :saludando:

Hi there,

I'm afraid I dont know who it was either, a gal from Scottsdale was all I heard...She looked pretty happy though when she went up to get him, he was a nice gelding
default_smile.png

well it was not me darn it! but here is what i got on our azminiatures yahoogroup:

lady named Janet Becker who is from Scottsdale and has horse property and other horses did. She was very excited.

and

The lady's name is Janet something, and she is in partnership with Lynn. She owns the ranch Lynn keeps her horses at. She has two of her own minis and Dave talked to her, she feeds the same stuff and Dave thinks it will be a good home.

hope that satisfies everyone's curiosity.

Latest posts

Back