TOUCH OF CLASS SHOWS I & II

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
The Touch of Class shows will be held on March 26, 27th and March 29th and 30th. Announcements are late going out this year, but we will be having both of our two day shows, four judges each at the Equidome in Scottsdale!!

We have our raffle colt for this year, donated by Olney Farm in Phoenix. Olneys Promise Me Bucks a 2007 bay gelding who is a son of Desert Shadows Spend A Buck, a 31" dun pinto. Spend A Buck has earned many performance titles including Res. Natl Grand Champion Ladies Pleasure Driving, AMHA Region of Merit in Liberty, 1997 AMHA Top Ten Honor Roll Liberty, multiple Top Tens in both driving and liberty. This colt's dam Promise is a sorrel pinto granddaughter of Olney C.J. Short who did well in the showring in the mid 80's, as did others in this colts pedigree! This colt is really leggy with an upright neck and should be a driving machine!

Come join the fun and get your horses qualified for Worlds all in one place!

Here's a pic, taken right out of the field and just clipped, of Bucks, the raffle colt. If you would like a show premium mailed to you, if you are not on our list already, please contact me if you are attending and need one!

PromiseMeBucks.jpg

I'm still waiting on my refund from my vet out from show I from last year. Could someone PLEASE contact Winona Kennedy at (505) 865-8366? I don't have the paperwork anymore as the show manager already took it, and I've e-mailed the the board website contact about this.

Does this mean I get to show this year for free?

Colleen Kennedy

Hi Colleen,

Please contact me at my email addie, not the PM and I will see what I can do for you.

What horse was showing, and exactly who was contacted and when. There were some drastic changes this year, in addition to some other serious issues, please email me at [email protected] - also include your phone! (am at work right now but can give you a call this evening)

Lot of things that I will not put on this forum
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back