Who still has foals or minis for sale?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be buying two minis in the spring or early summer.

I'd like a gelding and a filly, since I'm just starting out, I've decided that might be best.

Hopefully there are sellers, like all of you, who have great horses at that time.

I'd prefer someone in the mid to Northern Ontario area, so I can visit some places first to see what's out there.

It's very exciting for me... can't wait!!

~Julie~

P.S. anyone who feels they may have information, or horses that might be suitable, please do not hestitate to contact me

Julie, have you been to www.mhco.ca? It should really help you out. Also, the Harrison sale this weekend, a great place to meet mini people! I'd be happy to help you find the right minis for you or at least find someone who can help you.

Marty you crack me up. :lol:

""Well now I don't feel so bad. I thought maybe I had cooties or something""

Just what I was thinking too..

P.S. anyone who feels they may have information, or horses that might be suitable, please do not hestitate to contact me
It always depends on what you want to do. I have a gelding that is an excellent performer for sale. You have to be in charge with him. Tucker He is out of the ontario area but check out pictures and video.

With any horse, watch the demeanor, confirmation and movement.

Latest posts

Back