Which horse magazines do you like,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeperofthehorses

Reaction score
I signed up for some horse-related website a while back (don't remember which now) and I get lots of special offers and coupons for various things via email now. There's some pretty good offers on Equus, Practical Horseman, Perfect Horse and the like ($10-12/year). I'd like to get one or two more equine magazines. I'm wondering which ones you all like and why?

I like "The Horse" - there are tons of articles on nutrition and health. Lots of the other mags talk primarily about riding, which I don't do, so they aren't of big interest to me. This past month of "The Horse" even had an article in it about fainting foals - they talked about minis and they interviewed KayKay from the forum and I believe the other one they interviewed was Gini from the forum. It was neat to see their input in a magazine.

I really like Equus. So much good information. I also enjoy Horse Illustrated, which is "lighter". However, I probably should stop subscribing as I rarely do ever really look at these magazines. Just don't get the time even though I know I'd benefit from the information contained there-in.

"The Horse" and "Equus" are usually excellent reads. I also like "The Natural Horse."

EQUUS.... I have been reading it for many, many years.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back