where is everyone gone??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have'nt been able to get on the forum the old way either. These past two or three days I've been coming in thru the back door. Wonder what's up.

:new_shocked: This is my first time in almost a week to get on I have been so lonesome noone to talk to. Boy am I not nice when the forum is down and I'm bored and lonely.

I still can't get to the Forum the old way. I just get a blank page now. Am I the only one?

p.s. came in the back door today
That was happening here too after we ran the scans, so I went to Lil Beginnings International main page, clicked on the link to the forum home page, and re saved in favourites. I haven't had a problem getting the page to come up since.

It puzzles me because normally if I try to save a site in favourites that is already there, I get a message saying the link already exists and asking if I want to replace it. That didn't happen, so I deleted the original link from favourites, and having re saved the page, am getting in fine.

:aktion033: thank godness i thought it was just me :bgrin i havent been able to get on for two-three days ,i was starting to go into cold turkey!!!!!!!! :bgrin

ill tellya it makes me appreciate the forum even more, i dont know what id do without it
default_unsure.png
:

Latest posts

Back