What color?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
No this isn't the what color is my horse question...

just a what color.. well colorS do you think I should paint these two?

wipkample1.jpg

I was just in the mood and this is just what happened to eek out of my pencil.

Thanks in advance for your imput.

I'll more than likely finish it today so ya may wanna be quick if you want to be considered.

Those are the colors I was thinking too!! Great minds! The girl should be silver dapple I think.

I think you should paint one gray and one grulla (like my two little ones) and then sell it to me!
default_smile.png

No, seriously, I love the suggestions already made. I am sure it will be gorgeous! Please share completed pictures with us when you are done!

default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
How AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should do a Buckskin & black & white pinto!!

Are you going to possibly sell that? OR could make any more???????

I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Oh that is very cute!!!! They remind me of the characters on Spirit
default_yes.gif
You are very talented
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks...
default_smile.png
Here's a photo of it finisahed (but prior to it being sealed

newcolorh.jpg

Well, what you did is great. Maybe if you make more and sell them you could let the buyers pick the colors that they like matching their own horses. Had I not been so late in finding your post, I would have liked to see a dark golden palomino filly with a dark golden buckskin stallion!! But, I love what you have done.
default_smile.png

CW

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it looks just awesome!! You are incredibly talented! This is painted to look like my two mini's, Wilbur and Sassy!

Thank you so much!!

Oh, it looks just awesome!! You are incredibly talented! This is painted to look like my two mini's, Wilbur and Sassy!

Thank you so much!!
Ever so glad you like it.
default_smile.png

Once it is spray sealed several times and dried well it'll in the mail and headed your way. I'll let you know when to expect it.

Latest posts

Back