Well I'm entering the pony world now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
Well technically this isn't my FIRST pony... I have two minis that are double registered Shetland (one is Classic, one is Foundation) but they are pretty much minis.

I've been pining for a Modern shetland for a while... so I decided to jump in and get myself a "starter pony" that will be my guinea pig to learn with.

After a bit of searching and hemming and hawing... I picked this mare out... she seems to be a friendly pony with enough looks and action to compete in just about anything I want to learn. I am guessing this won't be my last Modern once I really get involved and figure out exactly what I want.

I am SUPER excited to get my mare out here to California and meet her and play with her... and I thank Cathy and Kelsey Bowers of Country Classics in Iowa for letting me purchase their young mare "Country's Etched With Class (HOF)"...

cassiesetup.jpg

Now I'm sure I will post a billion questions about the Moderns! So help me out Modern people! (And special thanks to SpazKat on the forum here for helping me pick out a pony...)

Andrea

:aktion033:

I hope you enjoy your Modern as much as we are enjoying ours!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: And soon, we will have a second one to enjoy if all goes well!
default_yes.gif
:

No baby yet - almost at 329 days and we now are up to 2 squares on the milk strips and working on a 3rd sqaure....and an udder that is not going down when Intrepid is turned out - the forward quadrants are full but not the back ones. She is not eating at this moment - normally she is eating until 1-2AM and she has her butt pushed up against the wall and is in a different spot than her normal place for resting and sleeping.

My oldest son Andy turns 16 tomorrow... my mom is convinced Intrepid will foal then. :lol:

Denise

Silversong Farm

WOOOOO Congrats !! :aktion033:

<Ive been watching the forums wondering which you'd pick>

She's a beautiful mare. Best of luck to you with her

Congrats! Those moderns are pretty nifty and your new one is beautiful! I can't wait to hear about all the things you do with her.

Latest posts

Back