Website?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would bet that whoever is in charge of renewing the webspace and domain name, let it slide. I cannot access it via FTP either, so they have shut it down.

I have sent a email to the lady who does our website to see what the problem is, I will keep ya'll posted hopefully it will be back up soon.

We have several rescues coming that will need foster homes if anyone can help out:

Brutus-2 yr old gelding

Apache- 2 yr old stallion (soon to be gelded)

Mare (unknown name)- ? not sure on age yet

These three will be up for adoption and fostering as soon as I get a place for them. The last two I am going to pick up next week and have the stallion gelded and then he will be ready for fostering and adoption. If anyone is interested please contact me at 1-706-847-0200........

Thanks for all your help and support.

Susan

Ga State Coordinator

I have sent a email to the lady who does our website to see what the problem is, I will keep ya'll posted hopefully it will be back up soon.

We have several rescues coming that will need foster homes if anyone can help out:

Brutus-2 yr old gelding

Apache- 2 yr old stallion (soon to be gelded)

Mare (unknown name)- ? not sure on age yet

These three will be up for adoption and fostering as soon as I get a place for them. The last two I am going to pick up next week and have the stallion gelded and then he will be ready for fostering and adoption. If anyone is interested please contact me at 1-706-847-0200........

Thanks for all your help and support.

Susan

Ga State Coordinator
Susan. I AM "the lady that does the web site". Please read my post above.

mona i emailed susan and explained
default_smile.png
I do think when the new treasurer took over they forgot to redo the billing to the new bank account. It will get fixed asap

i think i just fixed it with gini's help
default_smile.png
it should be back up shortly

mona do we have to republish it??

Kay went in and fixed it. When we changed banks I forgot to let yahoo know.

Thank you Kay!!!!!!

i think i just fixed it with gini's help
default_smile.png
it should be back up shortly

mona do we have to republish it??

Kay, I think you'll have to wait to hear something back from them. If I need to republish it, that is not a problem, however, at this point,l it is still not allowing me FTP access.

yeah its back up!! thanks for checking mona i just wasnt sure

Latest posts

Back