update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgizzmoe

Reaction score
on 7 4 06 i left my last job . with a two week notice. they had me working to many hours as i am sure most of you know. 60 plus....got to me majorly .could not do it . anyhow today 8 10 06 i went for a job interview and got it . it is only 3 days a week but then in a few weeks i be able to get a full 40 hrs in with working at a second location.

alisa(gizzmoe) is going to be starting cna classes on monday . so that is a good thing. then when the next correctional officer course comes up ill be able to do that. while she is working . if it all works out. We are getting along still friends. trying to be. wE still have alot of things to work on even to just be friends but you all all know how i feel about her.,. i am trying to be a better man . dont seem to be working but maybe if i keep trying. then maybe.............

katrina is good. getting big.....

i am going to be starting my work on katrina website. i hope to have it done asap. will give the url when i have it up and all. also here is my myspace page if your interested www.myspace.com/halfaknott

hope you all have a nice day

James

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to add that as of today i now also have a interview for corrections officer tranee. that on tuesday .which is more money and they train me. it feels good to have a job either way. hope i get the correction officer thing. i want to get out of security anyhow

Good luck to you on your interviews. It had to be hard working all those hours. I hope you find just what you are looking for. Glad to hear and update on y'all. I bet Katrina brings many smiles to you and Alisa. Hope all works out for everyone.

Latest posts

Back