The end of an era for Little America

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry for your loss!
sad.gif

Thank you for posting those beautiful pictures of him!

I am so sorry for your loss, Tony - it is very hard to lose the horses that have helped us get to where we are today and Xenon was certainly one of those for you - you have spoken of him often and always with such a fondness in your tone & words, I am sure that his passing will leave a hole in your heart, but you also have much to reflect upon in your herd and those of countless others who carry on the blood of this special stallion - RIP & run free happily for all time Xenon !

Stac

Im so sorry to hear that Tony, the good little ones are hard to come by. But how wonderful you got to enjoy him as long as you did. My deepest sympathy
default_sad.png

Tony I'm so sorry. I love that line, he has sure done you proud over the years.

You must have a lot of memories, how many foals would he have produced?

What a loss for you and your family.
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony, sorry to hear of the passing of one of the industry's historic stallions. I know he was a very special gentleman and will lieave a hole in your family's heart.

I'm so sorry to read of Xenon's passing.
default_sad.png
We remember seeing him out on pasture during one of our visits with you. Hugs to you Tony.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

tony,

my thoughts are with you.

What a beautiful little man he was, and what a legacy he has left behind.

He was fortunate to be with a family who loved him so dearly and appreciated his qualities!

Latest posts

Back