The end of an era for Little America

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending my condolences to you and your family Tony.

Kay

So sorry, but have to say you were lucky to have had him all these years.
default_wub.png

Tony,

I'm so sorry you lost him but so happy you had him for so many years and got so many stunning foals from him too. He will live on in them.

And I am glad I got to see him back in 1999 at your place and again last year.

Susan O.

Tony, so sorry for your loss! I only hope to get to spend as many years with my own beloved horses.

So very sorry to read of your loss - my condolences to all at Little America.

Anna

I'm sorry for your loss!
default_no.gif

So sorry to hear of your loss Tony. I am so glad we got to see him on our visit last year. You could see the legacy he was leaving behind everywhere you looked at Little Americas. Run free with your sire over the rainbow bridge
default_bye-sad.gif

Tony, I am so sorry to hear this. He was one of your favs, I know, and it's never easy when these guys time comes. That's a LOT of years for you two to have shared. A true testament to your love and care. The truth is that he lives on in your pastures every day, as you have several generations of all your good ones -- which he was.

I have a couple that are at that age -- one is Camelots dam, Kissy, whom you liked so much, turned 27 this year. Couple others are close.

May your sorrow lighten with the beautiful memories you have of this special horse.

I am so sorry to hear this Tony, he was and always will be one of my favorite Orion sons...

Thanks everyone for your notes. I really appreciate it.

So sorry Tony. It's a huge loss for you as well as the miniature horse world. Godspeed...

Yes, definitely the end of an era, Tony. My condolences.

I have a nearly-28 year old mare, Sooner States Melody, a daughter of Tattoo, who I've had since I got her from R.C.West at SLJ in summer of 1985, when she wasn't yet three(but already had a foal at side). She seems hale and hearty still; is in great shape on a senior feed and tiny alfalfa pellets. She was my best-producing broodmare, and I dread the day she passes, as I love her dearly.

Again, so sorry to hear your sad news.

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry to hear of his passing. I am sure he had a wonderful life with your family
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back