Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is getting close!!!! So excited that Cassie is home now! Now we WATCH and WAIT.. and ask her "pretty please??"
new_shocked.gif
impatient.jpg

suzie is up sturnal and flat out alot
smile.gif
knowing suzie shes waiting till after breakfast so she will be full and cassie will be there
smile.gif

it looked like she just arched her back a bit. She is standing with her ears back. Just had a weird twitch with her back right leg... 4:08am cam time

default_saludando.gif
Cassie i have a plan. its not a good one but it is a plan.

step 1. give Suzie food
default_eat.gif

step 2. when she is distracted
hypocrite.gif
squeeze her really tight

Note; ends in failure 99.9% of the time!
default_10_2_12.gif

WARNING this may cause unpleasant odors!!!!!!!!!!

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

suzie birth that little baby please
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning everyone
default_smile.png

Suzie out for the day, n here are swome pics... still not the best sorry...

s1.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

off to work now... I will have the camera n barn alarm up all day, n I'm only down the road if she decides to do something.... I think it could be still another few days.... BWDIK
default_wink.png

night to everyone about to go to sleep
default_biggrin.png

see you in your morning
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif

s2.jpg

She is starting to look a lot lower and that udder is looking good but still needs some tweaking but all so positive.

You know I still look at her and think is that Suzie now that she is so sleek looking and not the fur ball we were used to looking at all summer (well our summer lol).

She is looking fantastic and hope she foals soon now for a little bit of a Suzie foal fix.

thanks Karina
default_smile.png

yeah I think she still has a bit more progressing to do...

haha your right about the change in coat! lol she is still a fluff ball though, the cold weather we have been having this last week has prevented her from dropping the rest of her winter coat, which is prob best for her at the moment, but her head is nice and sleek n the dark brown now love it!

can't wait for her coat to be that nice summer coat again
default_yes.gif

I had three mares foal this year with bags like that. She could really go any day.

Marsha

suzie is laying down out side 9:10 now up and around 9:30

aktion033.gif
SOOOO CLOSE!
aktion033.gif
She is lookin GOOD!
risa8.gif

Looking good for a foal soon Cassie!
default_aktion033.gif

I hope she doesnt keep you waiting too much longer now that you are home and rested up
default_wink.png

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

Marsha. I'm not taking my eyes off her... just in case, her previous owner says she waxes up so I guess I'm waiting for that... but no deadlines now so anytime baby girl!!!

Did this SERIOUSLY get moved again?! There has been almost no personal chatting-this has been all about Suzie! I was mad about the last one, but now i'm really upset about this one. This is about a miniature horse and should be kept in the miniature forum like all of the rest of the foaling threads that were there this year. Ok, i'm going to go cool down a bit. Ugh.

maybe they think Suzie is a baby or a girl
wacko.gif

or don't like my birthing plan for suzie
sad.gif

or they just want many suzie foaling threads 1-20
smile.gif

ok cassie whats the new thread? is it suzie foaling thread 2

Sweety's and Stormy's have also been moved. Mine hasn't yet but maybe it's just a matter of time?
default_wacko.png

I hope mine doesn't go as after losing Ashanti's foal I'm very paranoid and like getting other people's thoughts on the progress of Twinkles.
default_sad.png

page three that was about a mini needing meds the form has been all about mini's

well that and cassie coming home to take care of suzie still all about suzie a mini horse

they sould make a birthing board if mini's foaling has nothing to do with mini horse!!

maybe its the pic's of suzies hooha they do say back porch has

"nhr"

what is NHR?

OMG!!!!!!!! I am SO Cranky!!!

what is this!!! not only have they moved mine! but Stormy's and Sweety's!!

That does it! girls are you ready to fight back?!!!!!

I am going to notify them because this is beyond a joke!

a person just needs to look back a few pages to see that we have 2 VERY pregnant mares!! Bree I so hope they don't move yours!

I am so angry I could scream!!!

Back