SUNNY CAME HOME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
OOPS. Sorry guys, thought I had the image in. Still a rookie at this. Anyhow she did good and sure is cute. Can't seem to get the picture posted from MY PICTURES or HOTMAIL. Anyhow, she is home and doing well. Her surgery was at A & M. The doc there says as far as he knows this procedure has never been done before. I changed her bandages tonight and will take her to local vet tomorrow to get the staples removed. Long story short she had severe leg contractures in both front legs. It was a five hour surgery. Growth plates were removed and legs fused. We are just glad to get her home and pleased with the surgery thus far. Doc says he wants pictures when she has her own foal standing by her side. Says no reason she can't breed in due time. We will know as she grows whether or not the growth plates in other leg areas will compensate. She might end up with front legs conformationally short. That's ok, we will still love her. Thinking I might officially name her SUNNY CAME HOME since we were not sure if she would ever get to come home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear your little one is doing well and is at home where she belongs. Pictures have to be posted from a site like PhotoBucket, you can't post them from My Pictures or Hotmail.

Latest posts

Back