Starcheif Nova

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTango

Reaction score
few monthes ago I posted a picture of this filly wondering if she was a palomino..Well some of the users said she would change colors..And she did! she started app'ing out and became darker. Her sire was a blue roan appaloosa. And the dam is a palomino appaloosa.

what do y'all think she is?

097.jpg

She sure looks appaloosa to me, and sure is cute!

She looks like she could be a silver bay which she could possibly get through her dam if she hides the bay and silver genes. I thinks she is gorgeous no matter what color though!!! I love appies!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif

She definitely looks silver to me!

I have a silver bay stallion but they dont look alike in color... I was thinking maybe she is a silver buckskin?

I have a silver bay stallion but they dont look alike in color... I was thinking maybe she is a silver buckskin?

That is a fun thing about silver bays, they can come in many different shades, just like bays come in different shades. I have seen some like your filly that are lighter and have the really light mane and tail and then there are others that are really dark with a very silver mane and tail. It all depends on the horse. I dont see buckskin at all however. She just doesnt have enough of a cream color. Still love her though
rolleyes.gif
!

So I have alot of people here saying she is a silver bay! so i'm gonna go with that. She is just turning 6 monthes old, so i'll post updated pictures of her in the future cause she may change colors again! lol!

thanks for the input!

Latest posts

Back