So Proud of My Daughters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperhill

Reaction score
My daughters took a few horses to a show this last weekend. We had to pick them for temperment instead of conformation since my girls were nervous. They did so well! I am very proud of both of them. All in all they won 4 ribbons.

Horseshowpics005.jpg

Horseshowpics013.jpg

Horseshowpics037.jpg

This is what it is all about for us! Thanks for letting me share. :bgrin :bgrin

Congratulate your daughters for me!! That's awesome!

And I have to say that is a VERY interesting face marking on the black pinto.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Woooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

They all look great! So glad they had a good time.

Wow!! Tell them congrats! They did a fantastic job. What a confidence booster!! Good job on your part to for picking by temperment!
default_smile.png

:aktion033: Good job girls!! Greeeeat memories in the making!

Oh wow! They did a great job! Congratulations all the way around.

:aktion033:

Beautiful girls and horsies..........
default_firstprize.gif
:

Thanks for sharing, I love to see pics of children and minis.

AWWWW YOU MUST BE SOOOO PROUD, i know i am of my daughter when she goes into the ring, although i have to say shes so funny, she looks so serious and hasnt a clue lol, but the fun is great!!!!! :bgrin

Great job!! Congratulations to both of your daughters! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Such beautiful girls and beautiful horses! What a wonderful thing for your girls to be getting into! What a wonderful confidence builder for them, as well as the foundations of, hopefully, a lifelong interest!

:aktion033: What a wonderful job your girls did. You have to beautiful girls and horses to match. Look forward to seeing more pictures of them. It's all about letting the youth have fun with their horses and not the ribbon.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

CONGRATS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I LOVE to see kids and Minis...they are meant to go together
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: your daughters did a great job!!!!

lis

Good job girls! u did great and i bet those beautiful horses were glad to have such nice handlers at a show!!
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back