Sligo Strike the Gold - pics?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might try getting in touch with Christy D'Armond from D'Amonds Miniatures at:

[email protected]

She used to own Striker. He was actually a pinto leopard appy. I can't remember if he was a black or bay. Current recorded owners are Wayne & Betty Bair.

I had several foals off of Striker and they were really gorgeous. He threw quite a number of pintos as well as appys.

Thanks for letting me know! A link lead me to D'Armonds website but I couldn't find him on there...I didn't know she owned him for a while!

Thanks!

Hi MiniHoofs. Can I 'butt in' on your post please?

Re Striker - how was he bred? I have a pedigree here with Sligo Little Stormy (Sam x Snowflake) and Sligo Miss CC (Sam x Cinderella) Any relationship??

Also got Mini Hoofs Shadow Fox/Fax? and Mini Hoofs Apple Pie. Breeding of these??

Just love to add to my pedigrees, so any info would be brill
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Hope you dont mind me asking?

Anna

MINI HOOFS SHADOW FAX

Pedigree report

12/13/2007

****1***2***3***4***5***6***7***8***9****************************************

| UNKNOWN - UNREG.

MINI HOOFS SHADOW FAX - I 01507

|[03/03/1974 : S : SSR : - : DC : 32.000]

| UNKNOWN - UNREG.

Total AMHA Registered Horses: 1

Highest Generation Level (Registered Horses): 0

Key: [Foal Date : Sex : Color : Blood Type : Status : Height]

MINI HOOFS APPLE PIE

Pedigree report

12/13/2007

| UNKNOWN - UNREG.

MINI HOOFS APPLE PIE - I 01547B

|[04/29/1970 : M : RNR : - : - : 34.000]

| UNKNOWN - UNREG.

Total AMHA Registered Horses: 1

Highest Generation Level (Registered Horses): 0

Key: [Foal Date : Sex : Color : Blood Type : Status : Height]

All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Pedigree content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AMHA. AMHA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Home | Login | Find | Directory | Getting Started | Signup | Help

Sorry you are right Karin, because he was hear in Houston, TX at a friends training center for showing after Bob Lee had his sale out years ago. Thanks for the correction and I new his name had Gold Strike in it some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darwin - That isn't a picture of Sligo Strike the Gold, who is by Sligo Spotted Horse. That appears to be a photo of Lucky Four Links Goldstrike, who is by Hidden Meadows Missing Links.

Try looking for a website for Linda Williams, Running Creek, in Colorado. I'm almost certain she owned the horse you mention--or perhaps still does?

Edited to add: No, that photo is NOT of "Sligo Strike the Gold". I have seen his photo, and that's not him.

Margo

I just got this e-mail from Susan Oberg, she said for some reason she can't post it on here so i'll try!

Susan says, "This was in 1992 when I was at Estes Park getting Rambo qualified for obstacle driving for the AMHA Nationals. He was just a yearling and Harold Budd still owned him."

Sligo Strike the Gold:

sligostrikethegold1992.jpg

Thanks Susan!!!

Thanks Jane - thats what I found as well. Just hoping someone might know more!

That Strike the Gold is certainly a well marked lad!

Anna

Latest posts

Back