Rocking R

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
It's been a while since Theresa's post anything.

Theresa if you're out there people are wonderin about ya. Ya gotta keep in touch girl, or we'll come lookin for ya.
default_wink.png

Seriously, hope everything is ok and you've just been busy. But would sure like to know you're ok.

Haven't seen her on here, but she has been on facebook!!

Barbie

I got an email, that said I need to check in with Lil Beg....I am alive and kicking like He77!!!!! Been down with my heart..sleep alot..and other health problems (phenmonia 2x in 2 months, and looks a 3x now)... Have a ton of dr appts today...Thanks for thinking of me.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Then yesterday afternoon Dreamer decided that she was gona throw a BIG Colic party for herself!! We were at the vets till Midnight with her, She is home under a very watchful eye(s). Sorry that I have not been here, I just get tired of posting bad updates on myself.....Again thanks for asking about me....Theresa

Theresa, glad to hear from you! I am sorry about Dreamer and hope she feels better. Please keep us posted! Your spirit is amazing, and as long as you are a live and kicking, then there is no bad update! You are a great inspiration and I always look for your posts.

Theresa,

We want to hear all the news from you!!!! Never mind if it's good bad or indifferent. Don't make us start looking!!!!!!

Hugs

Bonnie

Theresa-

Feel better soon - sure hope Dreamer is better this afternoon. We all worry about you. Take care of yourself.

Barbie

Back from the DRs...Phenmonia again,
default_no.gif
and a very tired heart from struggling to breathe. Off my feet again for another week. And a script for H1N1 shot. They are out but was told to go the health dept. that they have some. So, onward ho we go. The holidays are coming and I'm going to do as I am told so i can enjoy my holdays with my grchildren....Thanks my friends for your concern....Theresa and Art...

Added... Dreamer is back to her ole self tonight. Taking care of Ziggi amd Cricket...Truely her calling to be a mom..

Last edited by a moderator:
Theresa , good to hear from you. Sorry about the pneaumonia. Rest and take care of YOU...

Glad Dreamer is on the mend too.. Tell her you dont need her under the weather..

(((HUGS)))

Missy

I think of you & pray for you every day! I figured you were resting a lot, so I don't want to bother you. I'm here if you need me. I hope you still know that!

Sorry Dreamer had colic! We've been dealing with a sick colt too (he has a cold)

Love you LOTS Sis!
default_wub.png

Theresa I hope you don't mind me asking about you, but like other people have already said, we worry about you, we care about you, and we miss hearing from you. The only bad news is when we don't know what's happening and our imagination takes over.

Latest posts

Back