Rockin' S Miniature Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockinSMiniature

Reaction score
Hi All,

For someone is wondering or curious about "Rockin' S Miniature Horses".

It has been hard for me to decided and my heart always missing to ride a (big) horses and we really don't have many big horses around us. I had my appy (big) horse for over 19 years and I do kick myself for letting her go and I miss that horse and would love to ride again and that's why I am getting out of miniatures and breeding. Of course, it is hard life (stress as worries about the foal and the dam) and hard work for being a "breeder" for ANY animals and which I used to be a rat terrier breeders and showing for 5 years and it was HARD to let the puppies go!.. Now --- It is the miniatures... It is always hard and I miss my BEST FRIEND (horse) and love to ride her everywhere and have her for OVER 19 years!!.. ;) For anyone can see why I am selling out of our miniatures and my heart and passion is always with the big horses and my dad warned me that I will miss and wish that I didn't sell my mare and he is right and I should've LISTEN to my dad.. ;)

Just a thought to shared as why I am closing my website after I sold all of our miniatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had wondered. Best of luck to you on fulfilling your dreams.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back