Michigan Mini Horse Mom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all!
My name is Sydney. I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I own three beautiful miniature horse fillies and mares. Dilly (AKA Pickle), Brooklyn, and Jayden. Jayden is due to drop her foal anywhere from May 7 to June 11 this year!
I am a nurse assistant and attending courses to become a registered nurse.
I have three children. 2 girls and one boy.
My hobbies include horse shows, reading, crocheting, gardening, caring for others in a healthcare setting, and spending time with my massive family.
My goals for joining this forum are to get opinions and help from other mini owners and connoisseurs. Maybe even help others with some of my knowledge of the horse world!
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20240130_103416901_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240130_103416901_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Welcome @sydmorris6422 ! What a darling picture. Which of your little buddies is that? I'm such a sucker for a blaze face and NONE of my horses have one. What is it you're wanting to do with your littles? Do you have some goals in mind? And best wishes for a safe, uneventful foaling! I hope all goes really well.

@Standards Equine The one in the photo is Dilly or as we sometimes call her, Pickle. She is our youngest yet also our calmest mini. I plan on showing my two girls Dilly and Brooklyn this year. Were giving Jayden her rest so that she can hopefully have a smooth rest of her pregnancy and a safe delivery. One of my other goals is to have Dilly trained as a therapy mini. She has the temperament for it and already lets my children do just about anything with her and around her!

Latest posts

Back