Registration Clarification

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Little Blessing

Reaction score
Okay! I need to register myself (And transfer ownership then bring Blessing to permanent... WIll that be an issue after two years?)

Anyway, before I do all that, I need to join up.

AMHA

Is THIS the form I fill out?

Or is it THIS?

Do I need both (And have to pay both fees) to show?

AMHR

Is THIS the only form I need to join AMHR? Couldn't find anything else...

Thanks guys!

default_ohnoes.jpg
default_hypocrite.gif
default_blush.png
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You have the first form right for AMHA. The second AMHA form is for amatuer status. You only need that if you are going to show and want to show in ammy.

The form you have for AMHR is not the member form. That is the ammy form again for showing.

Here is the member form for ASPC/AMHR

member form

Here is the form for ASPC/AMHR to transfer the horse

Shoot it wont let me copy the address for the transfer form but its called APPLICATION TO TRANSFER

If the seller dated the horses papers 2 years ago, you will have to pay a late fee to transfer them.

Kay

Thank you! Karla was kind enough to give me all the documents I need for Blessing, but I just needed to find what I needed.

I will be paying the "After 6 Months Fee", I assume? Oops.

Yes
default_smile.png

Be sure also on your AMHR papers to include the customer work order form.

Kay

Of course I now need more printer ink!
default_rolleyes.gif

Got the work order form, thanks!

I do NOT need to submit a copy of the bill of sale, correct?

Oh man, they are gong to LOVE my paperwork. Have a few pink Post-Its on the forms I filled out back in '08 because I have since moved. Hehe... Oh dear.
default_new_shocked.gif

Going to snap some even more current photos than what I have and submit my paperwork, yay!

(I'm smarter than this, I swear! Just being diligent since I don't want to mess this up after two years, haha.)

I hear ya sister! I hate paperwork! Ughhh.

Be sure you dont white anything out or they will reject it.

No do not submit a copy of the bill of sale

Now keep in mind if any turn 3 this year you also have to fill out the "bring permenant form"

Now I have probably really confused you LOL

I actually love paperwork. Probably why I'm a management major at college!

I have the "Bring Permanent" for both registries and haven't whited anything out, just stuck an easily removable post-it note over the old address. No info on the horse has been changed, just my address, so fingers crossed. Do they send rejected paperwork back? Maybe I will call on Monday, oy vey.

default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back