Pygmy babys!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaddleTrail

Reaction score
My pygmy Mama just had her babies........she had a boy, girl and boy! Wow was amazing to watch her and help dry them off.

Am so excited at being a *grandma* hehehe I love babies and this is so cooooooool!!

100_2990.jpg

I REALLY LOVE pygmy goats! Maybe someday I will build another barn and have them again. I do miss them and the kidding. Congratulations on your triplets. They are very adorable. You will have SO much fun with them. :)

default_wub.png
:wub
default_smile.png

I want one! I am still trying to figure out a way to get some over here. Those babies are so cute and tiny!

They are absolutely adorable
default_wub.png
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my goodness, they are precious!!! I drive by a place every day that has a ton of goats and the babies always make me smile! I may just come steal your little "buckskin" baby, hehe! Congrats!!!

They are totally cute. I want one so bad, but my fences are too far off the ground in places to have any. I would have to do alot of new fencing. Besides that I think my husband is about at his limit for me getting new "kids". I just bought a bird yesterday! Anyway they are adorable.

First of all congrats! They are abslutely adorable, I am trying to talk the bf into getting a pygmy or any goat really
default_smile.png
!

I also wanted to ask for you and any other goat breeders...do you ever have trouble selling the kids or are goats still in a fairly high demand?

^

Very cute kids! I love triplets- My one doe here has had 5 before.
default_new_shocked.gif

I am in south florida, and raise nigerian dwarves. I sold my two bucklings literally the hour they were born for $100 each, and the doeling for $250.

All three were small, golden with spots, and had blue eyes-

Congratulations times three! I love little goats, we have fainters.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back