Purina Mini Horse Feed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O So

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I signed up for the 60 day challenge that Purina is haveing. They sent me a coupon to save an x amount, (think it is like 10 bucks or so) on two bags of feed. Problem I have is

I don't go through a bag very fast. I am guessing one bag last me about a month give or take a few days.

I am curious to know how long one can store a bag of feed? I would be storing it in my barn that is not very cool in the heat. I would say it is still cooler in it then outside, but it would be close to the outside temp. Guessing if it is 100 degrees outside it is probably 80 or 90 inside the barn. That is guessing though! Could be hotter or cooler, never really bothered to take a temp.

How long can one store bags of the mini feed with out a chance of it going bad?

If not very long, I will pay it forward and offer it to one of you!! (The coupon)

It should be fine, most feed stores dont store their feed in ac buildings, and im sure they have some longer than that. I used to go through a bag a month, and I would buy 2 bags at a time with no problem

Thanks everyone! I will go buy 2 bags before my coupon expires. Hopefully won't expire for a couple more weeks. Still have about half a bag left!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back