PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz..you tattle tale
default_nono.gif
.. I WAS FRAMED.. I didn't do it, and even if I did I'M NOT GUILTY..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
nite peggy.....thanks for staying up with me and everybody else same place and time tomorrow.....

Hi Lindi, yea shes really trying to keep picked up, now if I can just teach her to scoop her own poo ide be happy......

default_laugh.png
Haha now theres a thought teaching them to pick up the poops..save me so much time but somehow dont think theyr as daft as we think
default_unsure.png
I cant even teach my grown up kids to pick up after themselves (not poops obviously) so not a chance with the ponies
default_no.gif

tell me about it Lindi, talking to Matteo is like talking to a brick wall.
rolleyes.gif
stropy teenage boys, who needs em ?
wacko.gif

6.13am and she is crashed out..no sign of baby making an apearance any time soon
default_no.gif

shes decided to start tail swishing but still laying down and stress free
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Some tail swishing, now laying down sternal. Looking quiet at the moment.

well its morning again 8.32am cam time and I sometimes wonder if the cam has frozen shes so still but the ponies moving around in the background suggest otherwise
default_unsure.png
shes very relaxed and looking so fed up poor girl
default_wub.png

I need some help from you more experienced horsey girls,

Could you please help me find my minis.

new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif

Haha
default_laugh.png
they out there somewhere ?? its beautiful but not the best weather conditions for those with short legs
default_biggrin.png

My place looked like that last year at this time, now mine are buried in mud.

Sorry I'm not much help finding them, I think they are buried in there some where!
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_new_shocked.gif

Well Im sure there a few more eyes on the expectant mother now so Im off to give mine theyr tea and bring them in for the night before the big freeze again
default_wacko.png
..then its time to get the lippy n heels out as its a night out with the girls night tonight
default_aktion033.gif
see you all again tomorrow
default_saludando.gif

Hello Peggy if your there, Lala will be let out to pasture(if it dont rain) soon you have any plans for tonight? or same place, sane time for tonight? Thank you for all the
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
cant wait for the next time----although i think someone else needs to be the dork not me!!!!!!!! Ill be back up cam time 7:00 pm.........

Hey Liz,I'll be here..Your not a dork.
default_no.gif
.lol..You just have a good sense of humor
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappySee ya tonight..Get some sleep..

Latest posts

Back