PICS PICS and more PICS Rhaps foaled COLT 4/30, Lovie 2 4/23 filly, Dixie 3/30 colt, Crissy 3/29 fil

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit her on the nose with a frying pan and knock the baby out the other end
default_new_rofl.gif

i try to stay awake all night buttttt i always fall asleep at some point. that would be great if you can watch ill keep trying and if i notice before falling into the dark ill let you know.. thanks sooooooooo much for helping me just the peace of mind if nothing else is priceless.....

default_saludando.gif
Good Morning Ladies..Im back on foal watch duty for the day here she will be on my screen the whole time.. if I go out I will let you know so you know so someone else is watching her but no plans other than sorting breakfast out for all my fur kids in a bit then I get my daughter to watch lol..I dont want to miss this if shes going to foal in our daylight hours
default_biggrin.png

I really don't think Liz took me seriously..But if she came to the barn with a frying pan I swear I would hit the floor laughing.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

I am going to throw my minis out in the snow in a minute and then I will be back watching
laugh.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hi big wave back from me
default_saludando.gif
she didnt get too excited about that visit did she lol..I expect shes getting a lil tired of feeling like a beached whale
default_rolleyes.gif

Id say that belly is looking deff more v shaped today
default_yes.gif
looking good

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Peggy that was for you and if i get reported im blamming you hahaha oh and by the way i used the iron skillet............didnt work anyother suggestions?

She's just grazing quietly at the moment - if that tummy of hers gets any lower it will soon be trailing on the floor! LOL!!

is that her scratching her back leg with her other or stamping her foot ??...I used to have a gelding that did the leg scratching thing never seen any of my others do it though
default_smile.png

It was one of those " you had to be there " moments. And that was a really good one Liz. And yes,I'm still laughing
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Latest posts

Back