Penny's foaling thread.....SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she'll give you all the kisses you want!! She loves giving kisses
default_smile.png
)

Hi ladies! I don't have much of a picture update of Grey for you, but she is doing wonderful! We have been working on leading and she is doing very well. I can walk her away from momma, well just walk her her she doesn't try to rear, pull or flip herself anymore. She just starts walking with me. I have been picking her hooves up and she is doing good with that. And she is also doing very well with tying (I just hold the rope on my tying area). She knows how to give kisses and is in the processes of learning how to shake!

Grey is doing good! I wanted to post some

Pictures of her, and my new gelded colt, Sully!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will get more pics tomorrow of my little girl:) she got her hooves trimmed for the first time the other day, she did ok. Wasn't the best, but not as bad I was thinking it would be!

I will get more pics tomorrow of my little girl:) she got her hooves trimmed for the first time the other day, she did ok. Wasn't the best, but not as bad I was thinking it would be!

Hi all! I am sorry it's been such a long time since an update. But here she is, almost 5 months old! Doesn't seem possible!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks guys! Grey can now do quite a few new things! She can do:

Leading- picking up feet- baths- standing tied- give kisses- come when called- respectful of space- learning to set up- stand for fly spray- takes wormer without a fuss- and a few others I can't think of!

Sounds like you're well on your way to a well manner little horse! Good job YOU!!!

Thanks Daine! The first thing I did with her at less then 3 hours old is touch her all over send pick up her feet. So I do think part of her willingness comes from that.
default_smile.png

Back