Penny's foaling thread.....SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't she just the cutest little thing ever!! Love her
default_wub.png

Hey Ryan! She is doing well
default_smile.png
I will post new pics of her in the next day or two! She hopefully foal soon!

Grey was feeling very good today. But I can't get the pictures to go right side up!! She got desensitized to ice covered puddles today! And to the halter. But the one I have is still a bit to big, so I have to make some new holes in it soon.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you Diane! She is much more comfortable with me now, I can scratch her all over, she follows me. And is doing pretty good at coming to her name! And when she doesn't come over to her name, penny will go over and herd her to me!!

Sending more vibes!! ✨✨ (⬅️ that's the vibes, did you get them??) she is doing wonderful! Full of spunk! I'll get more pictures soon!

Sending more vibes!! ✨✨ (⬅️ that's the vibes, did you get them??) she is doing wonderful! Full of spunk! I'll get more pictures soon!

image.jpg

Awe, so cute! Hard to believe it's been a month! I can't wait to see what's she is under that foal coat!

I can't wait to see what she looks like under her baby coat! Your welcome!! I love sharing pics of her! I know, it's hard to believe she's 5 weeks old!

What a doll baby and such an adorable face. Just want to give her kisses.

Back